A/N {The End}

To Barry, 

I have to extend my dearest thanks for sticking with me through this rough, amateur writing. It took a lot of time and effort to finish both of these books in the way that, hopefully, made you feel something. 

Overall, my biggest wish is that my writing gave Parker justice. In every moment recited, I tried my best to give you all a great grasp on the type of person she was. Words can't describe what an honor it was to be around her every day, or to know her, or to have the privilege of being her friend. 

As far as explanation goes, I was asked to string together the last two years of her life for you. I asked our friends, in both Central and Star City, to aid me in secretly creating these two books of the last two years, for you to have a place to go home to when you missed her.

I was there the night you opened the flash drive. She left you photos, letters, etc. You vowed to avoid the letters not addressed to you. What she wrote to me was an entire biography worth of her favorite memories from the past two years. She told me her passing wasn't going to affect anyone left behind as bad as it would affect you. Because of that, she asked me to piece together the past two years in a book, for you to look back on. 

I did my best. I started with the first day she returned to Central City. I ended the night you found the flash drive. Everything in between I will leave for you to read. Just know that all and any moments between you two, Parker left detailed plans on how it played out, what she was thinking. She wanted you to know all of her thoughts, so you were left with no confusion. 

I write this letter minutes before I'm giving these books to you. We're at my house. It's her wake. You're sitting on the porch, alone. Maybe this will occupy your thoughts. I hope you can find some peace within these books, Barry. All she ever wanted was for you to find peace. 

Best wishes,
Iris West