GTFO

Overly protective Barry resurfaced after the kidnap by the Turtle. Around the clock, he was within a hundred feet of Parker. If he wasn't, you can bet he ordered a friend to keep an eye out for her.

Although annoyed, Parker decided to not argue. "I'll put up with whatever makes him feel better," she once said.

Nothing remotely interesting occurred for around a week. Every day, Parker was forced to be babysat at S.T.A.R. Labs, then have to go home and live under Barry's watchful eyes.

The day Parker began to pray for distractions happened to be the day one came. She, Harry, and Cisco were sitting in chairs in the Cortex, breakfast from Jitters spread across the computer desk. All morning, they had been taking turns transferring possible savings for Barry.

Barry chimed in over the speaker. "Park? Got anything?"

"You've been playing Good Samaritan all morning, Barry, take a break," pleaded Parker. Her voice was slurred, due to her face being smashed into Cisco's shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want to be at the CCPD? Give Patty some attention?" asked Cisco.

"She's not a dog. Why would she need attention from Barry?" asked Parker. Raising her head from Cisco's shoulder, her brow creased. "Again, I suggest the idea of her being Barry's side hoe?"

"She's leaving Central City," corrected Cisco.

Silently, Parker shivered with excitement. "I was getting extremely close to making a move against her."

"You wouldn't need to. She's not like that," insisted Barry.

"Not proven," said Parker.

"We cannot afford to waste any more time," said Harry, directing the young adults to the situation.

"What, 'cause we've just been sipping Mai Tai's since you got here?" asked Cisco.

"I don't know what you've been sipping since I got here, but Barry needs to get better, stronger, faster. We need to train to prepare for Zoom," said Harry strongly.

"Have you had your coffee yet?" asked Cisco, taking his cup from the desk.

"I had my morning coffee. Do not slurp," said Harry, but Cisco had already given a fast slurp. "Don't," he said sharply. Cisco slurped again. A final, "Don't," from Wells caused an elongated slurp from Cisco.

Cisco's smug face changed when an alarm blasted from one of the computers. Closest to the screen, he yelled to Barry, "Runaway chemical transport truck heading South on Kester!"

"On it," said Barry. They waited for him to need assistance. "Hey, I can't stop the truck, somebody rigged it!"

"You can't let it crash, it'll take out the whole city block," said Cisco.

"Great, thank you," said Barry sarcastically.

Cisco discovered a map. His finger followed south on Kester. "Oh, and the plot thickens."

"Building?" asked Parker, since she was unable to see the screen.

"Dead end," corrected Cisco. "Barry, you have to get out of there."

Parker woke the computer in front of her up. She tapped into the traffic cameras on the nearest intersection to Kester. They caught the last few seconds of Barry's save, in which he unscrewed the bolts on the semi-truck. It came to a stop before it could crash.

"That one was a little close..." said Barry.

"Not how I would have done it, but decent job," complimented Parker.