Han Solo vs Indiana Jones

"What do you mean you lost Kendra?" Barry asked.

"Some winged dude swooped from the sky, took her, then flew away again!" Cisco shouted.

"Is that really out of our ballpark?" Parker asked a skeptical Barry. "Because I think a winged man is within our limit."

"Look, we just.. We have to find her," Cisco pleased.

Oliver didn't need to hear much more. "Suit up, head out," he ordered.

As the heroes scrambled to leave, Cisco felt helpless. Unable to do much in the art of tracking, he thought a computer had the answers. However, one finger on the keyboard and Felicity squealed, waving him out of her space. Her hand was over her heart, the other gently caressing the monitor. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is my house."

Parker sat Cisco in a chair. "Don't panic. We sent our best search dogs on the trail of your girl."

"I got them!" called Felicity to the heroes, ten minutes later. "57th Street tower."

"I'm right near there," came Oliver's voice through the speaker.

Cisco let out a sigh of relief. "Always a pleasure watching you work, Smoak," he complimented. Happily, he held his hand in the air, Felicity tried to hit it, missed, which resulted in Parker snorting. "Pitiful."

"I've got eyes on him!" yelled Oliver.

"Barry," Parker warned.

"Where?" Barry asked.

"54th and Motor."

"Heading over there now!"

Parker held a joyous hand over her heart. "Look at our men communicating.."

"Without arguing," continued Felicity.

"With civil tones," said Parker dramatically. "I never thought this day would come."

"Ha, ha," said Oliver.

"Hilarious," said Barry dryly.

Impatiently, Cisco leaned to the speaker. "Did you two catch him yet? Where's Kendra?"

"Working on it," snapped Oliver.

"That's Queen for 'back off,'" translated Parker. Cisco pouted.

With time, the heroes returned, Kendra and the man who kidnapped her in their midst. Kendra and Cisco embraced. The others tied the kidnapper to a pillar in the Cave.

Felicity and Parker lingered behind the small crowd, set on watching the scene, instead of trying to get involved.

Barry approached his girlfriend. "On the chance that he breaks out of those chains, please--"

"Chill out," Parker said. "I have faith in Oliver's chain tying ability."

"I underestimated Savage when I took you with me to save Cisco," Barry said honestly. "I shouldn't have done that, and I'm not going to take the chance for something bad to happen to you."

Parker patted his face. "Panic isn't a good look for you. Just do your interrogating thing."

Barry let out a worried sigh. "All right. I can do that."

"And Barry?" she called when he tried to walk away. "Try to look intimidating."

Smiling slightly at their encounter, Felicity nudged Parker's arm. "Is his protectiveness over you getting shot?"