Return of the Queen

"Palmer Tech," said Barry, when Parker asked where the new Arrow Cave was. She shuffled through the door of the massive building, looking insanely out of place in her sweatpants. Her eyes landed on the desk in the center of the lobby. A smile took over her face.

Sauntering through the busy lobby, Parker met an already waiting Felicity halfway. "Barry saved Oliver during a mission, didn't he?"

"Yes. He ran you here?" Felicity asked.

"Would have came earlier, but.." Parker held up the strawberry donut in her hand. "Needed to make a pit stop."

Felicity laughed and looked behind the girl. "Where's the rest of the squad?"

"Cisco and his girl aren't too far behind. Caitlin decided to stay," she explained.

"That's a shame."

"It really is," Parker agreed, hand over her heart. She examined the lobby. "So, where's..?"

Felicity smiled knowingly. "I thought you'd never ask. Follow me."

In the elevator, Parker retrieved her water from her backpack. "Has anything good been happening in Star City?"

Felicity took a second to think. "Oh, Oliver's running for Mayor."

The sip of water Parker took almost spewed out. "For real?"

Felicity nodded. "What about Central City?"

"Don't know about anything good, but you should probably know that Barry got his back broke by a speedster named Zoom."

"That's who your fight is against?" Felicity asked.

"First the Reverse-Flash, now Zoom. Two douchey speedsters out to kill my boyfriend within two years. At this rate, I feel like we should meet some good speedsters one day soon, you know?" Parker asked. "Barry and Jay can't be the only good speedsters within all of the Earth's."

"All of the Earth's?" Felicity repeated.

Parker opened her mouth to explain, then she shook her head. "That's something Cisco can explain to you."

The doors to the elevator slid open, and Parker's anticipating smile dropped. A monotonous, "What is this?" exited her mouth in a whisper.

"We didn't use your design, I know," started Felicity.

"I spend an hour doing math to calculate the scale sizes," Parker said, wagging her finger in Felicity's face. "An hour. Of math!"

Again, the elevator doors opened, revealing Barry, Oliver, Thea, and Diggle all in their respective costumes. Cisco and Kendra shuffled out from behind them.

"Barry!" Felicity shouted, throwing her arms around his neck. "It's so good to see you."

"It's great to see you, too," smiled Barry.

She broke away abruptly. "How come you didn't tell me Zoom broke your back?" Barry's mouth opened to defend himself, but she wrapped her arms tightly around him once more. "Oh! I'm so glad you're okay."

Barry stared at Oliver. "Is this what its like dating her?"

"More bruises from her than from Deathstroke," Oliver joked.

Parker's hand slapped over her heart. "Did I just hear a joke from the Oliver Queen?"

Oliver laughed. Then, he hugged her. All the while, Parker's face was set in a deep state of confusion. Oliver, on the other hand, pretended as though his kindness was nothing.