Good Girls Go Bad

In pink converse, black spandex shorts and a black sports bra, Parker wheeled into the basement, looking wildly uncomfortable.

Cisco bit the insides of his cheeks to keep from laughing. "Park, lookin' good. How does it feel?"

"Skimpy as fuck."

Wells crossed his arms. "You all realize for this plan to work she'll need to be able to walk, correct?"

"Not necessarily," Parker denied. "Gideon and I are both injured in our legs."

"The difference being you shot both thighs," Barry reminded.

Joe raised his brow. "Savage."

"Don't encourage her," Caitlin scolded. "Can you try standing?"

Parker stared at her leg uneasily. Barry held out his hands. "Come on. I don't bite," he muttered, when she looked at him.

"Sometimes you do," she teased.

"It was one time," he sighed.

Parker slid her hands into his. Barry slid his foot behind her heel, holding her leg in place while he lifted her body from the wheelchair. Their hands stayed together as she let down her left foot, barely allowing weight on it.

"Don't try to walk," Barry said quickly. She had tried to take a step.

"You're not even supposed to be on your feet," Caitlin said.

"You know if Gideon had a choice, she would not be in a wheelchair," Cisco said.

"We need a story for if Zoom asks how you got injured," Joe said.

"Gideon came for me, I shot her, she shot me.. I bled out," Parker suggested.

"If he asks for proof, we need to have Gideon sedated nearby," Iris added.

Barry shook his head. "I'm sure we won't have to go that far."

"Linda and Parker are going out in the field," Iris explained slowly to him. "We have to take extra measures to ensure their safety."

Parker nodded. "Yeah, I agree with that. I'm not aiming to be killed by a speedster again."

"That's why we're doing this," Cisco assured. "With some prep, it'll work."

The click of heels brought the attention to the door. Linda took her place by Parker, dressed in the black and white Doctor Light costume. She held the mask awkwardly in her hands.

"You look way better than I do," Parker complimented. "At least you're covered."

"The important part is that we look ridiculous together," Linda said. She high-fived Parker enthusiastically.

Caitlin brought forth a pair of gloves for Linda. "With these gloves Cisco rigged up, you'll be able to do what she does."

"It's totally safe," Iris assured.

"Ish," Wells muttered.

"Ish?" Linda repeated.

"Well, it has to be believable. They really do fire and explode things," Cisco defended.

Parker rubbed her hands together. "Where are my weapons?"

"I got you, mah sista!" yelled Cisco. He jogged to Parker, a few items in his arms.

His first move was placing the two guns in the waistband of her shorts.
He proceeded to turn Parker's palm to the ceiling. He secured a skin colored metal bracelet around her wrist, then slipped two rings over her two middle fingers. The rings connected to the bracelet by wires.