Flashbacks

Caitlin shook her head in disgust at the Reverse-Flash outfit. "I cannot believe something good came from that suit."

"First and last time," Barry promised.

"It still gives me the creeps," Cisco admitted with a shiver.

"We should burn it," Parker suggested.

Barry's eyes lit up with emotion. "Let's do that, but see if you can figure out how to get it into a ring first. Might be nice to have instead of carrying around a bag all the time."

Parker tore the chain her Flash ring sat on. She handed it to Cisco. "Use this."

"I bought that for you," Barry whispered. His hand was held over his chest in agony. "You would give it away that easily?"

"It'll be your Christmas present," Parker said cheerfully. "If it gets done in time."

"I can help you with that. I know a thing or two about micro-technology," Wells offered.

Cisco squinted at the man, his head held high. "Yeah, you know a thing or two about a lot of things."

"Well, as long as what he knows keeps my son and these good people safe, the more you know, the better," Henry said. As always, he tried to find a light in the situation. He shook Wells' hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Harrison. Again."

Wells nodded. He took the ring from Cisco and exited the room, rather awkwardly.

"Good to see you," Henry said to Caitlin. "Cisco, you as well," to which Cisco fist-bumped Barry's father. To Parker, Henry opened his arms wide. "Get over here, silly girl!"

Parker shoved her crutches to the floor and leaped into Henry's arms. He swung her in a circle, merrily laughing. Barry stopped them. "Whoa, whoa, dad, watch your back."

"Are you insulting your father's age?" Parker accused. "He doesn't look a day over twenty five!"

"I'm twenty five," Barry said.

Parker leaned back from Henry, looking between the two Allen men. "Yep. You two could be brothers."

Henry laughed. "You're too good to me, Parker."

"Suck up," Barry coughed. "Woo. I think I'm getting a cold. Park, you comin'?"

"If I'm wanted," she said.

"You're always wanted," Henry agreed. "Lead the way, kids."

At the West household, Henry, Iris, Parker, Barry, and Joe sat together at the kitchen table. Multiple boxes filled to the brim with photos were messily scattered across the table.

Reminiscence between the three children had their stomachs aching with laughter. Iris pretended to not see Parker sneak pictures of Barry into her pocket.

Parker looked over the piles of photos. She reached over the table after one that caught her eye. Once it was in her hands, she threw her head back in laughter.

"What?" Barry asked, smiling. He looked over her shoulder at the photo. His smile dropped. "Oh, no."

"Hm?" Joe asked.

"Do you remember the gorgeous mutt Parker adopted at the start of high school?" Iris asked Joe.

"Yeah, Indy," Joe said. His eyes widened. He sprinted around the table to look at the photo. "I forgot about that!"

"Parker and I were taking her dog to the park, and Barry wanted to come," Iris started to explain to Henry.

"We were fifteen years old. Barry was itching at the chance to hang out with two girls," interfered Parker.

"No!" Barry cried. "Dad, no. I promise. I was an innocent child back then."

"And you're not now?" Henry accused.

Barry's mouth opened. He closed it. His face turned red. He fell over into Parker's lap.

"Anyway," Iris laughed. "We told him he could come, he grabbed his shoes and ran after us. Trying to put his shoes on and walk down the stairs didn't work--"

Guessing at the end of the story, Henry leaned closer to Parker to see the photo. He chuckled. "Of course he fell."

"He still has the scar," Parker said thoughtfully.

Barry shot up. "Park!" Her eyes widened. She tried to avert the conversation, but Joe hadn't let it go.

"The scar?" Joe repeated. "The scar was at the start of his thigh-- oh. Oh. My God."

"I mean, we are dating," Barry said. Parker slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Stop!" Joe said. He faked a gag. "Just stop talking."

Meanwhile, Henry was too infatuated with a picture to have heard the conversation. "This.. This a keeper."

Happy to move to a different topic, Joe practically leaped to Henry's side.. "Yeah. He could have done the average baking soda and vinegar volcano, but no, Barry wanted to do a molecular structure of chocolate and nougat."

"It's my favorite candy bar," Barry defended.

"Who does that in the sixth grade?" Iris asked.

"A true science nerd. Like father, like son, I suppose," Henry smiled.

Barry patted his father's shoulder. "We should get going."

"Thank you so much for reaching out to me," Henry said as he hugged Iris. He shared a nod with Joe. To Parker, he hugged on to her shoulders for a solid minute. "Good luck," he whispered in her ear. "Call me with details once it's over with."

"In all honesty, he'll probably say no," she whispered back.

"I sincerely hope he doesn't."

"He doesn't what?" Barry interfered.

"First of all, bitch," Parker said, hand over her heart. "Henry and I were having a deep, heartfelt talk that you interrupted."

"It can't have been that heartfelt if it didn't make you cry," Barry countered.

"I can't even imagine what would happen if one of your speeches was directed at me," said Parker honestly.

"My speeches could win a Pulitzer."

"Well, they win the Parker Prize, and that's more than you could ever wish for."

"You're absolutely right, Parker."