Finale Pt. 2

His name was Barry Allen, that much was true. To say he was the Flash would register as a false statement. His alternate persona died with his wife and child. Without his mother, his father, or the love of his life, his inner hero was non-existent. 

He knew what needed to happen now. To awaken the hero inside of him, for him to feel alive again, a task long debated of needed to happen. There was no option anymore. It was a necessity that Barry saved his mother from being murdered by the Reverse-Flash.

Drastic changes were going to happen when he did so. He knew he was automatically going to be with his mother and his father. At long last, the three of them were going to be reunited and live as a family again. 

Reconnecting with his love was going to be a challenge, but it was one he was ready to tackle. If she fell in love with him once, he could cause it to happen again, he figured. What he hadn't planned on was being subjected to a world in which the love of his life kept depressing memories of him, where she never became skilled in the arts, and she was a mother of twins, both of which shared an uncanny resemblance to him. 

 xxxx

A true A/N this time, from the author and not Iris:
I gave in. All y'all cried so much I decided I had to do it. So, season three of The Flash, FLASHPOINT, here comes Parker Sylas. Expect an update from a new book the day after season three premieres on October 4th, 2016.