Tattoo Goals

Whether or not Parker wanted to tell Barry about the new appearance, it didn't matter. Either way, he would know about it eventually, due to future him naming the A.I. after Gideon.

Additionally, she greatly feared Barry finding out about Gideon. Within a short amount of time, he would find out the mystery, connect the dots, and he would finally understand how short their relationship was going to be. It would crush him. Not only that, but it would make him paranoid trying to ensure she was kept alive. Barry would never understand his efforts would mean nothing; the future was set in stone.

"Parker?" Cisco asked, snapping his fingers in front of her face. "Yo, Park, we're here."

Silently, she exited the car, then followed Cisco to the Cortex. In that time, Parker decided she would leave the burden to someone else to figure out. She was going to procrastinate the talk about Gideon for as long as possible, for the simple reason of her wanting to keep her life together for a little while longer.

Parker took a seat in her chair, finger on the microphone. "Talk to me, kid," she said.

Sliding into the Cortex, Barry rubbed at his eyes. "No need. I'm back."

"What happened?" Parker asked.

"She, uh, got away. She had a blinding light," Barry said to Wells. "Who is it?"

Wells, equipped with Big Belly Burger, said, "That would be Doctor Light."

"Tell us what you know," Parker ordered.

He plugged a hard drive into the computer, showing articles and pictures of Doctor Light. "Small time thief on my Earth, until exposed to the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator, and became a meta with the ability to derive power from starlight."

"Very cool," Cisco breathed.

Wells stared at Cisco. "Stars have a temperature of fifty three thousand degree kelvin, and a blinding luminosity. I would say not very cool at all."

Cisco shook his head in disbelief. "You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil, but you're just a dick."

"Okay, so obviously Zoom brought her here from your Earth," Barry said, returning to the original conversation.

"Now that we know that, we can use that to gain advantage," Wells offered.

"What do you mean?"

"We capture Doctor Light, and use her to lure Zoom here."

"You are insane!" Jay bellowed, entering the Cortex behind Caitlin. "We are not luring Zoom anywhere."

Cisco, Barry, and Parker turned their heads to her in question.

"Apparently, they know each other, and Jay is not a fan," she filled in.

"Well, well, well," Wells dragged. He stood across from Jay, a smirk on his face. "Like everyone else, I assumed our Earth-2 Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here, still alive, and in hiding a full universe away from Zoom?"

"I'm not in hiding," Jay snapped. "Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed, before the singularity pulled me here."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Well, whatever the case, in your absence, Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster," Wells said. "Barry, you have to defeat Zoom will you still can."

"No, this isn't the time to be reckless. We don't even know why Zoom sent Doctor Light here. She's a thief, not a killer," Jay said.

But Gideon is.. Parker thought. And if they came together..