Enemy Gone BFF

Barry sprinted from the West house to S.T.A.R. Labs, then through the entire building until he and Parker skidded to a stop in the break room, down the hall from the Cortex. Cisco and Caitlin jumped out of their skins when the two arrived.

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the Lamb," gasped Cisco.

"Haven't heart that one before," chuckled Parker. She made a slight grunt of surprise when Barry let go of her legs unannounced.

"Follow us to the Cortex," said Barry. He waited, which caused the others to wait. He looked to Parker. "What are you doing? Get on."

"Oh, I didn't... My bad," she apologized. She jumped on his back.

"What's this about?" asked Cisco, trailing behind the couple.

"I need to get faster. You all know that," said Barry.

"So, you have a plan?" asked Caitlin.

Barry paused to take care of his wife, first. He kicked the middle computer chair back, then bent his knees, dropping her into the chair. He circled the desk, standing in the center. Clearing his throat, he announced: "Harrison Wells."

"You mean the 'old' Harrison Wells? As in Eobard Thawne? You want him to teach you how to run faster?" asked Cisco, eyes wide, "Oh, that's rich."

"How are you going to do that?" asked Caitlin carefully.

"By running back to a time last year."

"And what about that other you? The one from that other timeline?" asked Cisco.

"I'll knock him out with something. I mean, it's not like he'll see me coming. Then, I'll have Wells teach me. "

Caitlin was the single person to respond, with a simple, "Barry, that's crazy."

"Nothing I've read is pointing me towards a solution, and if there's anybody that's figured out the key to getting faster without V-9, it's him," said Barry; at a loss.

Caitlin tilted her head for a brief second, barely entertaining his idea in her own head.

"What do you guys think?" asked Barry quietly.

Cisco scoffed. "Well, it's not really what we think that's going to matter. It's what she thinks."

All eyes moved to Parker. She inhaled a deep, deep breath, ready to go off. "Your plan--"

"--is asinine," finished Harry, entering the Cortex.

"Did you find Jesse?" asked Cisco.

"Does it look like I found Jesse?" sassed Harry, "How many times have you traveled through time?"

"A few," said Barry vaguely.

"But what you never take into consideration is the numerous things that you could screw up," continued Parker.

He sighed. "All I need is one conversation with Dr. Wells."

"He's not Wells," said Harry hastily.

"Thawne," corrected Barry.

"I'm Wells!" shouted Harry, facing Barry fully, to make him understand, "This man has been studying you for fifteen years, for fifteen years, and you don't think he's going to know who you are?"

"I don't know, Barry's pretty good at impersonating himself. You should have seen him over there on Earth-2, I was like, 'Somebody give this man an Oscar,'" said Cisco. He tried to lighten the mood.

Harry took a deep breath. "He will know, Allen. He will know."

"All right, then what am I supposed to do?" asked Barry, shrugging his shoulders lamely, "I mean, how am I supposed to stop Zoom? Do you know the answer to this equation?"