"Gideon?"

Through the rest of the night, Parker and Barry stayed by Cisco's bedside. Harry and Joe occasionally popped their heads in and out of the room. Each time, the same conclusion was reached: Cisco remained unconscious.

At one point, Joe nudged Harry. "We should tell them to head home," he said, nodding at the couple beside Cisco. Their droopy eyes were closing for more seconds every blink.

"I'll stay with Cisco," agreed Harry. He and Joe stepped into the room, announcing their presence with a quiet knock on the glass wall.

Barry stretched his arms out. Parker rubbed at her eyes. Tired smiles were exchanged. "What's up, guys?" asked Barry.

"We think that you two should head home," said Joe. "Cisco will still be here in the morning--"

"P..." interrupted an awakening Cisco Ramon. "Par..."

Parker sprung up in her chair, cradling Cisco's hand in her own. "Hey, kid. Don't talk if it takes too much out of you, okay?"

"Take it easy, Cisco. You could have died," said Barry.

"But did I?" asked Cisco sarcastically. When his eyes opened, he looked at Parker. "I understand your life now."

"Right?" joked Parker.

Barry huffed. "Excuse me for caring about my friends."

"What happened?" sighed Cisco.

"I think you vibed one too many dimensions," said Barry.

"Maybe I should stop doing that," he said thoughtfully.

Joe laughed heartily. "Yeah, he's gonna be fine."

Cisco's smile remained, though it was lighter than before. "How did you guys get the vibing to stop?"

"We sent Thawne back to his time," said Parker carefully.

"You let him go?" asked Cisco. His hands fell over his eyes.

"I couldn't let him take another person I cared about," defended Barry. He sent a smile to Cisco, who responded with a look of gratitude.

Harry rolled his eyes. Silent feelings, or rather, feelings at all, weren't his knack. "Okay. I think I need Big Belly Burger."

"I'm good, thank you," said Barry.

"No pickles," said Joe.

"Two triple triples," said Cisco.

"Just a milkshake," said Parker.

Harry raised his brow at the crowd. "You got money?"

Cisco and Joe were forced to shake their heads microscopically. Harry's eyes landed on Parker, watching her crack open her wallet. Loose change fell on to her lap. She narrowed her eyes at Harry. "I'll pay for your meal and mine if you drive me to the bank," she negotiated.

"Sounds good," said Harry, then the two were in a S.T.A.R. Labs van on the way to nearest bank.

In front of a bank around the corner from the Big Belly Burger, Harry let the car roll to a stop. Parker insisted she would be only a second. She trudged into the bank. Seven people were scattered among the bankers. Parker stepped into line.

Only a minute later, a jingle came from the bell over the front door. Parker didn't put much thought into it. Her thoughts on scarfing down the milkshake were shattered when the incomer ordered for everyone in the room to get on their knees. It was followed by the power up of a gun.

"Oh, hell," breathed Parker, sliding her hands to her hips.

A kneeling woman tugged on Parker's pant leg. "What are you doing?" asked the woman. Parker shook her leg roughly, shooting an aggressive look to the woman.