Extra: 1

These are moments I couldn't place directly into the timeline of Parker's life. This particular one is where Barry tries (and fails) to get Parker to agree to his nickname for their baby...

××××

In the dark of the night, when a sleep deprived monster was stuck in her slumber, Barry Allen decided it was going to be a beautiful idea to wake her. He shot up in their bed, shaking it enough to cause her eyes to fly open. 

"Muffin!" shouted Barry, as if she wasn't awake already. 

"What in the hell..." grumbled Parker. She slid the pillow from on top of her face. "What are you on about it?"

"You said no food related names for Melody Nora, fine, but how can you pass up Muffin?" he challenged. 

Parker craned her neck to see the alarm clock. Seeing the time, four in the morning, she rolled over, applying her hands and feet to his torso, then pushed with all of her drowsy might to kick him out of their bed.

Barry gripped onto the headboard. "Quit it," he muttered, swatting lazily at her.

Defeated, Parker sprawled across the bed once more. She threw her arm over her eyes, blocking Barry from her view. If she looked at him for another second, she feared their child would grow up lacking a father. 

"Say yes to Muffin, or else!"

"Or else what, bitch? What are you going to do to me?" challenged Parker. 

Barry climbed on top of her. His fingers ducked underneath her sweatshirt, hovering over her sides menacingly. 

"Ugh, the Tickle Monster. I'm screamin'," said Parker sarcastically.

"You will be," he teased. 

Barry scooted down her body. He kept her sweatshirt pushed underneath her chest with his fingers. In the darkness, he managed to hold onto her eye as he pressed soft kisses down her stomach. 

At a certain point, lower than Parker expected, she set her hands in his ruffled hair. He didn't stop, not even when she tugged a little on his hair. 

"Barry!" she gasped. 

Barry groaned. He settled for resting his chin on her stomach. 

"Baby, I'm not having sex with you at four in the morning."

"Yes, because that sounded very convincing," laughed Barry. He pressed a kiss underneath her belly button. "Besides, Park, who said we were going to have sex?" 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! No. No sexual encounters until this baby exits the premises!" breathed Parker. She slid her hands underneath his chin, raising his head. 

"But why?" whined Barry. 

"You don't feel weird doing it with our kid inside? Because I do. And can't it hurt the baby?" she asked. 

Barry shook his head. "No, I did the research--"

"You're fucking kidding."

"Why would I joke about that?"

Appalled, she said flatly, "Please just go to bed. Close your eyes. Get out of my face."

"Are you sure? Because this is a one time offer!"

"Oh, my God, just shut up. Please."

Barry rolled from on top of Parker. He scooted against her, his hand hooked underneath her waist. He set his head on her chest.

In their close proximity, she felt his chest rise, as though he was going to open his mouth again. 

"Barry, I swear," she said through her teeth.

"I know, I know. I'll shut up after I tell you I love you?" he asked. 

"Three words. That's it."

Barry inhaled a deep breath. "I..."

"Barry," she warned. 

"... still continue to believe we should nickname our child Muffi-- Ow! Parker Elizabeth Allen!"

"I gave you a warning, kid. What more do you want from me?"