P.S. I Love You

"So, Barry Allen, if you're watching this, I suppose I'll have to explain exactly why I'm making you do so. Basically, this flash drive is Parker Central. I put together every photo or video I could find of us. I wrote little letters for everyone on our team. I have some for my family, too. I guess the point of me making this was for when you miss me, so you're always able to come back here to see me in action, or remember some moments between us.

Uh, I guess I can talk, tell you where we're at. We're not married just yet. I proposed. Kids are something I'm convincing you is a bad idea. There's talk about a dog? You never fully agreed to Bolt. I'm tired of having fish, honestly, feel free to release them into the sea when I'm gone, if I haven't done it myself.

As for the future, I don't know exactly what to talk about. It doesn't scare me. I'm not afraid to go. I'm only terrified about what it's going to do to you. I worry about you a lot. I worry about what's going to happen to you after I'm gone.

I need you to know that you have to get your ass back out there. No matter what happens to me, you have a duty to this city. You can't let it break because you lose me, okay? Are you rolling your eyes? I feel like you're rolling your eyes. My Barry senses are in tune all the time, I can feel it, Barry Allen.

Maybe I should get to the inspirational part. Okay. Here we go: Barry Allen, I love you more than my words can explain. I thank you for every little touch, every memory, every laugh... Anything I got with you was a joy. I'm sorry that this had to happen. I hope I went peacefully? I hope no one, especially you, had to witness it.

You once said it was going to be easy leaving you, that I'm not the one who has to live with what happened. And you're entirely right. All I have to do is die. But the problem is leaving you in a good shape. I want you to do everything you wished of doing. I want to leave and make sure you have no regrets. This is more about you than me.

Whatever happens, know that I am proud of you. I'll always be. You're a remarkable man. It was an honor to be able to love, and be loved, with someone who has a heart like yours. I wish you the very best, in both your everyday life, and in the Flash world. Know that, at the end of the day, if you've saved people, it was never the wrong decision. That's what you were born to do. Being the Flash makes you happy. Don't ever stop. Use that brain of yours, think of every possible angle, execute the WWPD move. Think like me and nothing can go wrong..."

I tried. I still lost you.

"...I don't know what else to say, really. I'll wrap up, I guess..."

Don't leave me again.

"...although I'm gone, I want you to know I'm still there. In your heart, in our songs, the Cortex, this flash drive... Whenever you miss me, I'm never too far. I promise you that you can always come home to me. You'll always find me, somewhere, if you look hard enough..."

I miss you.

"...all right, baby. This is it. I love you, again. I love you always. Make your mother and I proud, yeah?"

Yeah.