Adopted By Little Mix

Camille's POV
Hi. My name is Camille Johnson. I am 15 years old and I like getting hugs.

I have long brown hair and green-brown eyes. I have freckles all across my nose and some on my cheeks. I guess you could say I'm a natural beauty. I don't really like wearing makeup much. The only makeup I would wear would be mascara and lip products.

Anyways, I am currently living in an orphanage. Yeah, I'm pretty popular, but I don't want mto be here. Every day is the same old thing. It gets really boring here really fast.

Enough  about that, though. I love music! Music is my passion! I also love photography and performing. It's just something about these three passions of mine that makes me to freaking happy!

I've always dreamt of the day I would get adopted. The nice women and her husband walking through those glass doors. Or wife, I don't judge. They would come to my room, meet me, and adopt me. Then, I will go home with them and we will live happily ever after with their dog and daughter that is the same age as me!

I know my imagination is pretty big, but I dream big. That's how I grew up. Prancing around the house with my mummy in my Princess Belle dress, my hair pulled up into an updo. Kinda like how Ariana Grande wears her hair now.

But, they put me in an orphanage because they didn't really want to have kids. I was their first and only child. They put me in here when I was 10 years old. That's all I know.

Hearing something fall shook me out of my thoughts. I groaned and sat up from my bed. I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I walked into my bathroom and sat my clothes down on the counter.

I took a cool shower and switched the water to warm so I could wash my hair. I washed my hair and turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the shower.

I dried off and put on undergarments. I put on a beige cropped shirt, blue jean high waisted shorts, white vans, and a beige jacket. I walked over to my dresser and started on my makeup.

I put on black mascara and lip chap. Like I said, I don't like wearing makeup much. I blow dried my hair and let my natural curly hair hang down.

I walked over to the corner of my room. I grabbed my guitar and walked down the stairs.

"Hi, Camille." a little girl said. "Hi." I said, sounding as nice as possible. I walked out the front door and down the street. I have my phone in my pocket, just in case.

I sat down a small cup and started to play the tune of Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

"Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still