~Chapter 31~

You guys are gonna hate me in a few chapters.
_____________________________
Sam's POV
"Sam. They found her!" Mum yelled. "What?!" I yelled, running into the living room.

"Look!" Leigh said. I looked at the TV and it was the news. They were saying Camille was found with bruises on her body. The person that took her is still unidentified as for when they found her, she was alone in a house.

"Do you know what room in the hospital she's in?" I asked. "No. They don't want us to come up there yet because she passed out. They discovered that she was dehydrated and she was beaten a lot." Jesy replied.

"We have to find who did this! Does anyone any an idea?" Jade asked. "Zayn." Mum and I replied in unison. "Zayn?" they asked.

"Well, of course he wouldn't just leave us alone after what happened. He was gonna come back." I replied. "What did he do to her? I know he didn't just abuse her." Jesy asked.

"Wait, wait. What did she say?" I asked. Leigh turned the TV up. "Camille Edwards was raped by the unidentified person. As she has stated many times before, she is a virgin and was waiting for the right time to give it up. Sadly, it got taken away. When Camille called the police, she said she was raped and kidnapped. If they find whoever did this, they will face serious charges."

Leigh turned the TV back down and I had to control myself.

"Why in the hell did he rape her?" I asked, my anger clear. "He had to be drunk. I'm not taking his side, it's just, he would never rape anyone 'cause that would earn him bad publicity. So, there really isn't a reason for him to unless he was drunk." Jade said.

"Jade's right. He had to be drunk." Jesy said. "Drunk or not drunk, he still needs to face the charges! I don't think he would get stoned enough to rape someone!" I said. "Sam's right. Even when Zayn's dunk, he knows what he's doing." Mum said.

"Tell the police!" I said. "No. Not yet at least." Jesy said. I sighed and ran my hands though my hair. Zayn is gonna get it if I ever see him again.

*five days later*
Camille's POV
I'm back home and healthy. I just don't like sleeping alone.

I just went to the pet store to look. Everyone wants to get a dog so they sent me to look. They wanted me to get out of the house because I've been stuck in there for five days. They wanted me to get some fresh air.

"Camille!"

I herd my name and jumped, but calmed when I realised who it was. He ran up to me and I smiled.

"Hey, Camille. Sam told me what happened." Jacob said. "Hey, Jacob." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head as tears came to my eyes.

"You can talk to me about it." he said. I shook my head. "No, you don't understand." I said. His eyebrows scrunched together. He looked sad.

"Camille, I may not have gotten raped, but I know how you feel." he said. I looked at him, confused. He sighed and pulled up his sleeve. It felt like I got shot in the heart when I saw what was hidden.

He has scars. Just like mine.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words were formed.

"I've been doing this for three years. It started when I was getting bullied. I know what it's like to think no one loves you and that you're all alone. I know what it feels like to be trapped in your emotions. I know what pain feels like. Camille, I've seen your scars. They aren't hard to miss. I know yours have stories just like mine. I see some fresh ones, too. All because of Zayn. Well, these? These are from my older brother raising his hand at me at a young age, my dad abusing me and then leaving, bullies, constant mental and physical pain, relatives passing away, the list goes on. I really just cut on my arms and wrists. I never cut anywhere else. Camille, I see that you try to cut everywhere. Body makeup doesn't always work. So, yes. I understand 100% what you are going through. Just know that I'm here if you ever need me."

Tears slipped down my cheeks at his speech. I pulled his sleeves back down, not standing to look at the multiple scars any longer.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. "Don't ever think no one understands because a lot of people do." he said.

"H-have you e-ever a-a-attem-ttem—"

"Attempted suicide? Yeah. Twice, actually. I've been in a mental hospital twice and it's no fun." he replied, cutting me off.

"Jacob, I'm sorry." I cried.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, love." he laughed. I could feel his chest vibrate. "If you have scars, that means you're a survivor. You won the battle you had with yourself. Each scar holds a story, people just don't know them. Be proud of your scars. Show them off. Don't be like me and cover them up. I'm actually trying to show them, myself. Yes, it will be hard to do, but not impossible. I believe in you."

I hugged him tighter at his words. He is the bestest friend I could ever ask for.

Right next to Sam, of course.

____________________________________________________________

This was so cute!

Okay. Yeah. Wrote this chapter. Now, I'm gonna write the next one! I love writing this book. I'm sorry.

Love you guys! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️