~Chapter 21~

*one week later*
Camille's POV
Ever since mum broke up with Zayn, the girls been going out a lot. I don't mind because I have Sam to keep me company. The both of us can cook, so we're totally fine.

But, ever since everything happened, it made me wonder about my past. Like how I forgot some things and stuff. I wanna look more into my background. Maybe if I can find my adoption papers or something I can figure stuff out.

It's around 9:00 at night and the girls went out, like they have been for the past five days. Like I said, I don't mind. I'm actually happy they finally got out the house!

But, back to my point. I want to look more into my background. I have Sam to help me with it, obviously, so it should be quick.

"Hey, Sam, can you help me find my adoption papers?" I asked. "Yeah." she replied, closing the refrigerator door.

"Ew." she said as she looked at me. "What?" I asked. "There's this huge spot of ugly on your face. You're gonna need a doctor to fix that." she replied, laughing afterwards. "And you have a huge spot of slut on your body. The doctor can't fix that." I fired back.

"Okay. Okay. I'll give you that one." she laughed. "Thank you." I said. "Yours wasn't too bad either." I said. "Why, thank you." she said.

"No, seriously though. Help me find my papers." I said. "Okay, okay. Where do you think they are?" she asked. "I don't know. Probably in mums room." I replied.

We walked up the stairs and entered mum's room. I looked around the room and found the papers in her nightstand drawer. I grabbed them and brought them over to my room.

"FOUND THEM!" I yelled as I started my computer up. Sam came running in my room and stood by my chair.

***

After an hour of searching, I found all of my information. I was scrolling through the page, shocked as ever.

"Camille Ashley Johnson. Born October 20, 1999. Daughter of Kate and Adam Johnson. Twin sister of—" I cut myself off when I saw that name.

"Yo........Sam, unless your last name is Johnson, I'm gonna scream." I said. "But, it is." she said.

"NO WAY!" I yelled. "Wait! Wait!" she said, reading the screen again. "HOLY CRAP!" she yelled.

"It says we got split up at age 5 and our parents sent us to different places." Sam said.

"Oh my god." I said, standing up and hugging her. "I've been looking for you for years. I didn't know you were right in front of me the entire time." she said.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

__________________________________________________________

This chapter was short, but cute.

So, yes! Sam is Camille's twin sister!

Ok. Imma leave now.

BYEE! 💖