~Chapter 9~

Camille's POV
As we walked home, I couldn't help but think how I'm gonna explain this to the girls. A-and Sam. But, I'm also confused.

Mum said that Sam's mums told her about Sam's history with different foster families. What happened? Did she go through what I went through?

We arrived home sooner than I thought we would. The boys were sitting on the porch, looking concerned. "Whats going on?" Dad asked.

Mum walked passed him and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him inside. Once everyone was inside, mum looked at me. I averted my eyes to the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

"Spill." mum said. I looked up through my eyelashes and they were all looking at me. I suddenly didn't have the breath to say it. It's like my breath just got caught in my throat.

I took in a deep breath as I heard my screaming and the women yelling at me to shut up. I tried to hold back my tears and I started to talk.

"B-before I was 10 years old, m-my life was perfect. My parents and I had a very strong bond. We told each other everything. Well, when I turned 10, they started acting different. They didn't talk to me. They just.....ignored me. They sat me down and tried to talk to me. Talking about, they never wanted a kid and I was a mistake. Or, I was better on by myself. So, I cried. For a while actually. I wanted to hurt my mother. But, Child Services took me away before I could. I also got adopted two years ago by this messed up family. It was horrible. They were very creepy and strange. Truth is, they were criminals and murders. I didn't know at the time until something happened to me. I got kidnapped and stuffed into a van. They drove me to some secluded place that had chainsaws, butcher knifes, and all that other crap. They had a woman there and she-she-" I paused, silent tears streaming down my cheeks.

"She what?" Sam asked, sounding like she already knew the answer.

"She walked over to me and was like 'Don't be afraid. This is for your own good. I know you've been through a lot and this will only end your constant pain.' I was confused at first, of course, until she started to cover my mouth with black duct tape. I started screaming and she started yelling at me to shut up. I obeyed because I had no idea what she was gonna do to me. I looked over and saw a girl panting like crazy and she looked a bloody mess. Literally. 'Save yourself while you still can.' she croaked. I widened my eyes in fear and I started moving my arms and legs, trying to get free from the tape that was holding me down to the bed. 'Stop struggling! The more you struggle, the more painful it's gonna be!' the woman yelled at me. She grabbed a butcher knife and put it to my neck. My breath hitched and I kept staring at the sharp object to my neck. I whimpered and then someone burst into the building. 'About time you got here! This girl has been screaming non-stop!' The woman said to the other woman. I raised an eyebrow and the woman ran to the blonde beaut in front of me. They kissed and I rolled my eyes. I started pulling on the tape again and the one that was holding my wrists to the bed, broke. I quickly ripped the tape off my mouth and I held in my scream. I couldn't take it anymore so I just let go." I paused.

*FLASHBACK*
"GET ME OUT IF HERE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The two girls walked over to me, both of them on either side of my head.

"Shut the hell up!" the blonde girl said, covering my mouth. I started shaking my head violently until she removed her filthy hand away from my mouth. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, my body trembling in fear.

"We're gonna kill you." the blonde said bluntly. "Why?" I asked. "Because we were told to! Now stop asking questions!" the brunette replied.

"Who sent you to kill me? What have I done to deserve this?" I asked. The blonde girl covered my mouth with a cloth and I got really sleepy.

I woke up probably a few hours later. I know exactly what they did to me. I feel really dirty. They just took advantage of my body.

"Morning, sunshine." a women said, trailing her fingers up my bare stomach. I shivered and looked over to her. It was the same blonde. "What did you do to me?" I asked, but it came out as a muffled nose because of the tape.

"We took advantage of you. You don't mind, do you?"

I knew it!

"WHAT!? OF COURSE I MIND! YOU HORNY SLUT!" I screamed. She didn't understand me. She just laughed at my struggling.

She ripped the tape off my mouth and I cried. "LET ME GO! PLEASE!" I screamed. She rolled her eyes and cut the tape off the bed. I quickly started punching and kicking everything around me, screaming at the top of my lungs. Once I knew I knocked someone out, I opened my eyes and got down from the bed.

I ran out of the building and ran as fast as I could. I looked back for a split second before running into someone. I looked up and it was a police officer.

"Please help me! Please help me! Those women and that man back there kidnapped me and took advantage of my body when they knocked me out! PLEASE! YOU GOTTA HELP ME! PLEASE!" I screamed, my accent sticking out more than ever.

"Shh. Sweetie, let's get you home." he said. "I don't have a home!" I cried, tears streaming down my face. "I don't have a house! I don't have a mother! I don't have a father! I'm all alone!" I cried.

He grabbed me by my wrists and I cried even harder, thinking he's gonna hurt me. He just pulled me into a hug. A real hug. I haven't been hugged in 4 years.

"I'll tell you what," he started as he let go of me. "i'll take you to an adoption center. Does that sound okay?"

I nodded my head and he just smiled. He put me in the police car and sped off to the nearest adoption center.
*FLASHBACK OVER*

I said every single word in that flashback. By now, my face has to be covered in tears. It's like I could feel what happened.

I looked up and everyone was on the verge of tears. I looked at Sam and she was crying. It's like she felt my pain. Like she's been through this before.

"It hurt." was all I could say. That's when Sam broke. She let out sobs and brought her hands to her ears.

Leigh and Jesy quickly got up. Leigh attended to Sam and Jesy attended to me. Before I went falling to the floor, Jesy grabbed me.

"It hurt so bad." I cried. She started rubbing small circles on my back.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" Sam screamed, feeling the unbearable pain again. Then mum came to me and Jade went to Sam.

"Camille. It's okay. It's over with." mum said, choking on her tears. "No it's not!" I said.

"We aren't gonna let anyone hurt you guys." Jade said.

"That's what everyone says! They always let me down! My parents were the cause of that!" I cried. Uncontrollable sobs escaped my lips as I felt the pain coming back.

"No no! Stop! Please!" Sam sobbed, curling up into a ball on the floor. "I did nothing! Stop!" Sam said. "Sam, it's okay. It's okay. We're here." Leigh said.

"Mum! Make it stop!" I cried, my hands coming to the lower half of my body. Harry, Niall, and Dad came over to me while Liam and Louis went to Sam.

"Make it STOP!" I cried, screaming the word 'stop'. My body started to shake and everything went black. I couldn't hear, see, nor feel a thing. It's like I just died.

TO BE CONTINUED