~Chapter 28~

June 8
Camille's POV
"One more week!" I said as Sam and I ran down the stairs.

Ever since mum adopted Sam it seems like everything is perfect. Maybe a little too perfect, but who cares! Sam and I are turning 16 in a week!

"One week until what?" Jade asked. Sam and I's faces dropped. "You don't remember?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah! We have to pay the bills! Thanks for reminding us." Jesy said, patting our shoulders before walking into the dining room.

"Oh yeah. Thanks, guys." Leigh said. "B-but you paid the bills last week." I said. "Oh, we missed two. They have to be turned in. If they aren't turned in in a week, the repo man with come." Jade replied, walking into the dining room.

"Thanks again for the reminder, girls." Mum said. Sam and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"Uh. Yeah, you're welcome." Sam mumbled. "How could they just forget our birthday?" I whispered. "I don't know!" she whispered back.

"Whatever. Jacob will remember our birthday." I said as we turned around and walked to the backyard.

"It's hot. I wanna go for a walk." I said, walking back into the house. "Want me to come wth?" she asked. "Nah. I might just go down the street to get some ice cream and maybe bring some back. I don't know. But, I'll text you if anything happens." I replied. "Okay." she said.

I stood up from the lounge chair and walked into the house. "Going to get ice cream or something! I'm coming back!" I yelled. "Okay!" they yelled back.

I put on my sunglasses as I walked out of the house. I closed the door behind me and started walking. I walked passed the boys house and had to control myself from going over there.

I stopped for a second to fix my shorts because maybe these are too small. Oops.

I continued walking, but I felt someone watching me. I turned around, but I didn't see anyone. I looked all around me, nothing.

I started walking a bit faster, keeping my shorts from exposing too much. My bum is practically spilling out of them. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have put these on.

I took out my phone and stopped walking. I plugged in my earbuds and turned on Nobody Like You.

Right when I started walking, someone covered my mouth. I gasped and started screaming, trying to get away. How is no one out today?!

My vision got blurry and everything went black.

***

I woke up in a bed, the only light coming from a blind. I instantly started to panic at the unfamiliar surroundings.

How did I get here? How am I going to get back home?

Wait. I have my phone!

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket as tears started to stream down my face. I then saw that I have many missed calls and texts from the girls. I'll text them in the group chat.

Me: GUYS HELP! I DONT KNOW WHRE I AM AND IM FREAKING OUT!
Mummy: oh thank god! Camille we are gonna find you
Jesyy: turn on your location
Leigh-Leigh: yeah. Turn it on and we will be on our way
Jadey: please do not have a panic attack
TWIN😝: this is why you never walk alone! DO YOU NOT WATCH SCARY MOVIES?!
Mummy: SAMANTHA!
TWIN😝: sorry
TWIN😝: or you could just RUN AWAY!
Mummy: then whoever got her can either kill, threaten, or do something really bad to her.
TWIN😝: oh crap. You're right. Turn ur location on

I rolled my eyes and exited out of iMessage. I went to turn on my location, but my phone got snatched out of my hand and flung out the door.

I looked up at the person and I couldn't believe who it was.

TO BE CONTINUED