~Chapter 6~

Camille's POV
"Okay. Okay. Fine. Isabella is like, a very stuck up, snobby person. She's super rich and she basically gets whatever she wants, when she wants it. I don't know who her father or mother is, I just know they're really rich. If she likes something she sees, she'll take it. If she hates something she sees, she'll try her best to get rid of it. She got rid of about 200 students in the past year, leaving us with only 1,800 students or so left in the school. That's all I know. If you want to know the rest, ask the school." Sam replied.

"So. She's basically this super mean girl who always gets her way?" I asked. "Yeah, pretty much. She's also the caption of the cheerleading team so I wouldn't get in her way if I were you. You saw what happened the last time you did." she replied.

"But I didn't do anything to her!" I wined. "Well you must've said or did something she didn't like." she said. "All I did was what the teacher told us to do." I said.

"That's it!" she said excitedly. "What?" I asked. "She hates how perfect, nice, and flexible you are. She can never do a full backbend and make her arms reach her legs without getting stuck. You're like an acrobat and she's......not." she replied.

"So all of the commotion that's going on is all because of how perfect I am?" I asked. She nodded. "That's pathetic! She's so jealous of me and I didn't even do anything to her." I laughed.

"Laugh while you can, but no one in the history of the school has stood up to Isabelle." she said. "Well it's about time someone did. I'm not going to pick a fight or anything. I'm just gonna talk to her." I said.

"Good luck!" she laughed loudly. "The last person who tried to 'talk to her' had to get stitches." "I'll take the risk." I said. "You're the bravest person I have ever met." she said.

"Thank you?" I said, but it came out like a question. "Oh, that's good!" she defended. I nodded and got off of my bed.

"Hey. With the time left, do you wanna go shopping? My closet is still empty." I asked. "Sure. We'll ask your mum to take us." she replied.

"Okay. I'm changing my clothes and taking a shower." I said. I walked into my closet and grabbed an outfit. I walked into my bathroom and sat the clothes on the counter.

I bathed and washed my hair. I rinsed off and rinsed out my hair. I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put on undergarments.

I put on a white flowy crop top, high waisted white pants, and black combat boots. I towel-dried my hair and brushed it out.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of bathroom. "You're next." I said. Sam got up and walked into my closet.

We put some of her clothes in my closet because we knew we would have many sleepovers. It's only what all best friends do!

She soon came out of the bathroom in a tight grey crop top, black high waisted pants, and black combat boots. Her hair was down and she had a braid on the front right side of her head.

"Why don't you just braid your hair into a pony?" I asked. She shrugged and grabbed her purse. "Let's go." she said.

I grabbed my purse and we walked out of the room. "Hey, mum. Can we go shopping so we can fill my closet?" I asked. "Sure." mum replied.

"OMG! SHOPPING SPREE!" Leigh yelled, running down the stairs. "DID SOMEBODY SAY SHOPPING!?!" Jess yelled, jumping down the stairs. "SHOPPIIIIIIIINNNNNN- ow!" Jade yelled, falling down the stairs.

"Yes. Yes we did." I laughed. "Let's hurry up then!" Leigh squealed, running out the door.

We all ran after her and got in the car. Leigh sped off to the mall. She parked the car in the parking lot after for what seems like seconds.