~Chapter 13~

Camille's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 6:00 AM. I looked over and Sam was just waking up too. "Time for school." she said. I sighed loudly and she just smiled.

"Come on." she said, grabbing my hand. She dragged me out of my bed and into my closet.

After we took our showers and brushed our teeth, we were ready.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about going to school today

I'm starting to have second thoughts about going to school today. What if it's the same as Friday?

"Sam, do we really have to go to school today?" I asked. She stopped applying mascara to her lashes and looked at me in shock.

"Um, yes! Today is twin day! Do you know how stupid I would look without a twin?! I don't wanna show up being Disney AF and my BFF isn't Disney AF with me." she replied.

"We can say we got sick or something." I said. "Lets go." she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my room.

"No! No! Don't make me!" I pleaded as Sam dragged me down the stairs. "Cam, you have to face your fears! Now, lets go!" Sam grunted, trying to pull me out the door.

I dropped to the ground while Sam still had a firm grip on my wrist. "Camille!" Sam said. "Please please please please pllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!!" I cried.

She dropped my wrist and I tried to run up the stairs, but Sam grabbed my legs. I fell to the floor with a loud THUD.

I held onto the rail of the stairs, but Sam yanked me off. She tried to drag me out of the door, but I kept my nails glued to the floor.

"Voglio vivere! Voglio sposarsi e avere figli! Io voglio avere il mio primo bacio! Voglio vivere!" I yelled. (Translation: I want to live! I want to get married and have kids! I want to have my first kiss! I want to live!)

"Hey! Don't you dare yell at me in Italian!" Sam said. "NO! I WANT TO LIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!" I cried as Sam dragged me out of the house.

***

"No. Please. Please. I'm begging you." I said, sitting on the floor as Sam dragged me into the office. She yanked me and I just changed positions so I was on my stomach.

I kept saying "no" until we were in the principals office. I quickly stood up when I saw her looking at me.

"Girls, please sit." Sarah said. We walked over to the chairs and sat down. "We aren't in trouble, are we?" I asked. "No." she simply replied.

Right after she said that, those three girls walked in. "Oh HELL no! No!" I said, standing up. "Sit!" Sam demanded. I instantly sat down and folded my arms.

"I hate that you have that affect on me." I mumbled. She placed her hand on my thigh and the three girls sat down.

"Wait. I thought you said they had a week suspension." I remarked. "They do. I just called them here today to apologize to you two girls." Sarah replied, looking at the three girls.

Sam and I looked at each other and back at Sarah. "Um. Sarah, I–" The look she gave me cut me off. I shut my mouth and sat back.

She looked at the three girls and Isabelle piped up. "We're sorry. There, I said it. Can we go now?" she said. I rolled my eyes and looked at Sam.

"A real apology, Ms.White." Sarah said. Isabelle sighed and looked at Sam and I.

"We're sorry we beat you up last week. They didn't want to. I just instructed them to because I thought you would take over my place as the most popular girl in school with your mom being one of the most famous women. I'm really jealous of you, alright? My jealousy got the best of me. I'm sorry, Camille."

She really shocked me with that apology. I wasn't expecting anything like that to come from her.

"Camille, do you accept her apology?"

"Yes."
"No."

"Sam!" I said, hitting her leg. "What!? Dude, she has been bullying me for the past year! And now that she apologized to you and not me, you're supposed to accept it?" she asked. "Samantha, that's just being mean." I said.

"Fine. We accept your apology." she said.

"But, why would you just get mad because of that? We can share that spot. We can be just one big group. All of that wasn't called for Friday. You could've talked to me about it. I'll tell you what; we can get together after school at In N Out. After the dance tryouts, of course. How about at 4:00? We can talk about a better way to handle our relationship." I said.

"Okay." Isabelle said. "What?!" Sam asked. I punched her thigh and she shut up. "Fine." she huffed. The three girls exited out of the office and I looked at Sarah. She nodded and Sam and I walked out of the office.

"I know you did not just set us up a meeting with the Wicked Witch of the West!" Sam said right when we got in the hall. "Hey! This means mega popularity for the both of us! And guess what? Ethan would be yours if this works out! There will be a plus side for the both of us!" I said.

"What about her beating up people?" she asked. "I can break her out of that habit. Or whatever it is. I can make her stop. Are you with me or not?" I asked. "You better be glad I like you." she said. "Awe! And I am. Let's hurry up and get to class. We don't wanna be late." I said.

***

It's after school and we made the dance team. I texted mum a little while ago telling her that Sam and I were going to In N Out after school.

I just hope this goes well.