~Chapter 19~

Camille's POV
After mum walked out of the house, I was sitting on my bed with the other girls.

"Is it my fault?" I asked, playing with my stuffed lamb. "Camille, this isn't your fault." Jade replied. "Why else would she go all ballistic?" I asked. "None of this is your fault. Zayn did this. He deserves what he has coming to him." Leigh replied.

"I'm scared. I still wanna go over there to visit the other boys, but Zayn will still be there." I said. "They're probably gonna kick him out when they hear the argument Perrie and Zayn are having right now." Jesy said.

I laid my head on Jesy's chest put my legs across Leigh and Jade's lap.

"It's gonna be okay, Camille. You really can't blame yourself for this because you didn't do anything. He did all of this. You're the victim here." Jesy said, stroking my hair.

"Guys, what if this all backfires on me?" I asked. "It won't because we won't let anything bad happen to you." Leigh said, rubbing my thighs.

"What if he comes to the dance thing next week?!" I asked, panicked. "Trust me. He won't." Jade replied.

"What's taking her so long?" I asked, looking up. "He's probably trying to win her over with sex or food. There's no in between." Jade replied. I made a disgusted look and laid back down.

"Ew." I said. They laughed and I snuggled further into them.

"You'll be fine." Jade said, lying back. All of us were lying down and I was stretched across their legs.

Perrie's POV
"Zayn, you can't just do that! That's my kid!" I screamed, walking to the door. "Perrie—" "Don't, touch me." I said, turning around.

I looked at the four boys standing behind him. "Did you guys know about this?" I asked.

"She told me she fell down the stairs." Harry replied. "She told me she hit herself while practicing her dancing." Louis replied. "She told me she took a hit for Sam." Liam replied. "Told me it was a cooking incident." Niall replied.

"We watch her cook and nothing happens, she told us she took a hit too, she's always falling down something but she never got a bruise, and she never really hurts herself while practicing. She lied to all of us to protect Zayn or even all of you from getting bad publicity!" I said.

"Why would she do that? I'd rather get bad publicity than to watch her suffer." Niall said, hurt in his eyes. "She cares about you guys way too much, that's why." I replied.

"Do you guys even know she cuts?" I asked. They all looked shocked. "Yeah. And she was trying to stay clean, she really was. She was four months I think. Then, when she came home, she cut and tried to drown herself. I asked why, she said it was your fault and she didn't want it going on any longer. So, her outcome was to kill herself."

My phone made a sound and I looked at it. It's from Jesy.

Jess: hurry and come home. Camille is freaking out and I think she's about to have a panic attack! Hurry!
Jess: you there?

"Great. Just amazing. Thanks to you, my daughter most likely had a panic attack. Yep. Have a nice life. Oh, do me a favour Zayn, and loose my number." I said, walking out the house.

I quickly ran home and burst through the front door. I didn't hear anything. I ran upstairs and into Camille's room only to find my four girls in her bed, asleep.

I smiled and tuned the light off, closing the door.

"Mummy!"

I smiled slightly when I heard that. I opened the door and she stretched her arms out. I walked over to her and laid down with her.

"You okay, baby?" I asked. She shook her head. "Was this my fault? That you and Zayn broke up?" she asked. "No. It's his fault. I'm not going to date someone who doesn't want my daughter." I replied. "But you guys have been together for five years." she said.

"It doesn't matter how long we've been together. It matters that I chose to stay and so did he. Yeah, he made some mistakes, but I forgave him for every single one. This one, however, drew the line. That's why I left. Camille, don't you ever let anyone hit you. I don't care if it's a girl, boy, family member, classmate, or teacher. Don't let anyone put their hands on you. If they do, I want you to knock them out. You're tiny, in a cute way, and people are going to take advantage of that. They're gonna think that you're too weak, you won't fight back, and that you won't stand up for yourself. Prove them wrong."

I got no reply. I looked down to discover that she's asleep, soft snores coming out of her mouth. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep myself.

_________________________________________________________

THE ZAYN IS GONE! YAY!

Or will he come back?? Hmmm? Wonders, wonders. 😏

Did you guys like this chapter? The ending was kinda cute to me. Like, mother daughter moment. My heart melted writing that part.

Anyways! I love you all so much! Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting.

Byeee! ❤️