~Chapter 58~

*one year later*
Camille's POV
"Oh my god. I'm gonna cry!"

"Muuuuum! Don't cryyyy! Save it for my wedding" I wined.

Today was the day we graduated. We've been though a lot these past years and WE ARE FINNALY GETTING OUT OF HERE!

"You're right, you're right. So. How ya feelin?" she asked. "Nervous. We're gonna be one of the first names they call. Oh my gosh." Sam replied. "Jacob's gonna be one of the last ones." I said.

"Oh yeah! His last name is Thomas." Leigh said. "Oh my god. How much longer? I want to get this over with." I said. "Twenty more minutes, Camille. Twenty more minutes." Jade replied.

"I just hope we don't fall while walking across the stage." I said. "Me too." Sam said.

***

YES BOOCHACHOES! WE GRADUATED AND WE ARE OTTA HERE!

I'm sorry. I just had a moment. But, Jacob wants to take me out on a date tonight! He said he's gonna pick me up at eight.

Also, Sam started dating when she first started college. His name is Kyle. I mean, he's cute, BUT HE A'INT HOT LIKE MY BOYFRIEND!

Okay. I need to chill.

We're at home right now and Sam and I just hung our diplomas up.

"Do you think I should change out of the dress for my date tonight?" I asked Sam. "You guys went on a date in your pyjamas." she replied. "How does that answer my question?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just don't change." she replied. I shrugged and walked over to my vanity. I took off my makeup and just put on cherry lip balm.

It's hard to believe that Jacob and I have been together for five years. We're 20 now, thank God. But, we can't drink until we're 21 which is a bummer because Ali is making me want to drink an entire bottle of wine.

I'm kidding she's my Princess. No I'm not. She makes me want to down an entire bottle of wine.

"So, where do you think he's taking you?" Sam asked. "I dunno. Maybe on a romantic stroll by the lake, a nice dinner, maybe a—"

"Camille. We're talking about Jacob here." she said, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my vanity.

"So, how's your packing going, smarty pants?" I asked. "Great actually. Yeah. My first box is just half empty now. Not completely." she replied.

"No need to get sassy." I said, rolling my eyes. "Hey. Knowing Jacob, you may want to change your shoes." she said, pointing to my black heels with her pen.

"You're right." I said, slipping my shoes off. I put them on my shoe rack and slipped on some black converse. "Better?" I asked. "Much." she replied.

"Mummy! Mummy! A monster's chasing me!" Ali yelled, running into the room.

"RAWR!"
"AHHH!"

"LOUIS!"
"Wha?"

I sighed and looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Stop." I said. "Oh, come on!" he wined. "Who's the four year old now?" Sam asked. "Shut up." Louis said.

"Stop chasing her before she has nightmares. I don't want her sleeping in the bed with me tonight, okay?" I asked. "Fine." he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay. You can go back to playing now, Ali." I said. She moved from behind my legs and ran back out of the room.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Eh. 7:58." Sam replied. "Well, I'm gonna leave now. I'll be back later." I said, grabbing my phone. "Sure you will." she said.