~Chapter 56~

Camille's POV
"So, you won the custody battle, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I know you're happy about that. So, how's Ali?"

"She's doing great, actually. Enough of this. Why did you call me here?"

"I can't just talk to you?"

"No, Layla, you can't. Look, if you don't get to your point soon, I gotta go. I have to take Ali to her doctors appointment in an hour."

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. You didn't deserve it and I know you're going through a lot."

"Hmm. Funny, should've said that what? One, two years ago? That's not gonna fly with me. Not today. None of you should've done it in the first place knowing that I hate yelling. You guys yelled at me so much and made me do bad things to myself. And that day I tried to commit suicide by jumping off the roof of the school, you guys were the cause of that. I decided I've had enough, but thankfully, Jacob saved me. Y'know, you guys had no idea what I was going through until Sam said something and I bet all of you felt pity for me. But, whatever. It's High School. We all do stupid things, right? But, I'm not gonna deal with this. I have way too many things to deal with already, not to mention that I have a daughter waiting on me back at home. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go take care of my child while you go apply for a job at the strip club down town. Have a nice day."

I stood up and strutted back to the parking lot, leaving her in shock. "WHATEVER! YOU'RE A SLUT ANYWAYS!"

I smiled and looked at her. "Takes one to know one." I said, the limo pulling up. I entered the car and the driver drove off.

"Going home, Camille?"
"Yeah. I have to take Ali to her doctors appointment."

He nodded and continued to drive. "That was quite a dramatic exit. There a reason for it?"

"An old classmate who bullied me in high school decided she wanted to apologise to me now. I didn't accept it and I left." I replied bluntly.

He chuckled and shook his head. "You really are something."

He pulled up to the house and I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Thanks, Wess." I said, exiting the car. "No problem." he said as I grabbed my phone.

I closed the door and walked up to the house. I opened the front door and walked inside, closing it behind me.

"Who wanted to see you?" Leigh asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Layla, girl from school who bullied me. She decided now was the time to apologise to me, but I didn't accept it. So, I walked away." I replied. "Wow." she said.

"Is anyone coming with me to Ali's appointment?" I asked, grabbing a small bag of crips out of the cupboard.

"I'll go. Everyone went to go get Ali some new clothes and to pick up dinner. They're gonna be gone a while, though." she replied. "Okay. I'm gonna go get her." I said, walking out of the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs and into Ali's room. I walked over to her crib and saw that she was lying down, her toes in her mouth. She is so adorable.

"Hi, mama." I said, picking her up out of her crib. Once she was on my hip, she gripped my finger and tried to stick it in her mouth.

I walked over to her changing table and placed her on it. I changed her diaper and dressed he in a white onesie with Daddy's Little Princess on it.

I brushed and combed her hair, letting it flow down her back. I picked her back up and placed her on my hip. I grabbed her diaper bag and walked downstairs.

"Okay." I said as I reached the bottom step. "Let's go." Leigh said, standing up off the couch.

We walked out of the house after locking all the doors. Leigh locked the front door behind us and unlocked the car. I put Ali in her car seat and got in the front seat.

Once I was buckled, Leigh drove off.

***

Well, Ali's doctors appointment went very well. Besides the fact that she had to get her shots, it went very well! For me anyway.

________________________________________________________________

FOUR MORE CHAPTERS, GUYS! FOUR MORE!

Imma cry. I'm serious.

I know this chapter was short, but it really wasn't all that important. What should the next chapter be about? I already have the once about Gigi meeting Camille. That's gonna be the chapter after the next.

ANYWAY! Thanks for reading!

As always, I love you all so much! Byeee!!!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️