~Chapter 47~

Hey guys! So, I decided to write a book based off this one. It's gonna be about Camille and how she has schizophrenia. (She's gonna be living with Zayn, BTW) and I need help to figure out the title. It's gonna be how Jacob meets her and stuff. Sam is also gonna be in it. The girls are gonna show up later. I just need someone to give me a title idea. And when I write and publish it, are you guys gonna read it?

Camille's POV
We walked in the house and crashed onto the couch. "Ugh. I'm so tired." I groaned, my face in the pillow. "You know dang well you aren't going to sleep before you eat." mum said. I sat up and shrugged. "Yeah, you're right."

"Ugh! How much longer!?" Sam groaned. "I ordered while we were in the car. It shouldn't be any longer." Jesy replied. "I'm gonna diiiiieeeee!" I groaned, throwing my head back and putting my hands on my forehead.

"I bet it's gonna come right when someone walks into the kitchen." Sam said. "Bet! I'm taking that chance." I said, standing up.

I ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Right when I did that, the doorbell rang. "Ha!" I yelled. "Why didn't we do that a long time ago?" Jesy asked, standing up and walking to the door.

After she payed and all that, she brought the food into the living room and sat it in the coffee table.

"Should we watch a movie?" I asked as I sat on the couch. "Ooh! I finally got YouTube Red! Let's watch The Thinning!" Sam replied.

"Oh yeah! I saw the trailer! It looked really good." Mum said. "Then let's watch it I said, grabbing my food.

***

"What. The. HELL!" I yelled. "That ending though." Sam said. "I thought they freaking died! So, I cried twice for no reason!" Jade said frustrated. "Same." we all said in unison.

"Welp, I'm watching it again later." I said.

"Hey, don't we have dance practice tomorrow?" Sam asked. "Oh shoot. You guys do have dance practice. We'll do the waterpark afterwards." Leigh replied.

"Awe. I thought we were gonna stay here and have a beach day." I said. "Or we can do that. It's cheaper." Sam said, her mouth full of popcorn.

"Well, she has a point." Jesy shrugged. "Okay, fine." Leigh huffed, folding her arms like a 2-year-old.

"What time is it?" I asked. "10:56." Mum replied. "Oh crap." I said, standing up and running into our room.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw that Jacob has texted me many times. I promised him I'd text him once we got home. I forgot to.

6:45- Babe❤️: Princess, why didn't you text me?
7:30- Babe❤️: Princess?
8:45- Babe❤️: did you die? Oh my god, I'm gonna kill you if you killed yourself
8:45- Babe❤️: that didn't make any sense, did it? Just text me back please. I'm starting to get worried.
9:30- Babe❤️: does someone have your phone? Sam, give Camille her phone back and stop laughing at my worriedness
9:45- Babe❤️: Camille, im dead serious. Stop playing with me.....
10:23- Babe❤️: does Zayn have you? Zayn you better let my baby girl go or else I will kill you
10:50- Babe❤️: wtf, man? Text me back!

I put my hand to my chest at the cuteness. He was so worried!

10:58- Me: I'm here, babe. Sorry. I had to put my phone on the charger in my room and we were all downstairs watching a movie.
10:58- Babe❤️: oh my god! You had me worried! You made me think someone hurt you again
10:58- Me: awe I'm sorry. Still love me?
10:58- Babe❤️: sure