~Chapter 26~

A/N: HEY! Quick authors note. You guys remember when Camille told her story of being raped? Yeah, um, let's pretend that didn't happen. Just remember it as them getting abused a lot. Okay? Okay. Because something HUGE is happening soon and I was like "Wait! She needs to be a virgin for this!" So yeah! Also, their birthdays are now June 15th, 1999. Okay, I'll leave now.

________________________________________________________
Camille's POV
"Come on! We gotta get ready!" I told Sam, dragging her away from her computer. "B-but the shoes I wanted goes on sell soon!" she wined, extending her arm out to her computer.

"Girl, you can buy them later! Now, get ready!" I said.

***

After an hour, Sam and I had our clothes on. We just don't have on any makeup. I have some music playing and we're just recording ourselves while we're doing our makeup.

"Sam. Sam." I said as Love On The Brain by Rihanna came on. "Yes!" she said.

I started singing while putting on my eyeliner.

Once that song went off, I Don't Mind by Usher and Juicy J came on.

"Girl." I said as I stopped applying mascara to my lashes. "Here we go." she said.

***

After maybe another hour, we were finally done. I mean, we spent most of the time dancing and singing, but we got our makeup and everything done.

Once we were done, I posted the video to my YouTube page. I'm just ready to head to the place so we can get this over with.

 I'm just ready to head to the place so we can get this over with

"Alright, girls! Let's go!" Jesy yelled up the stairs. Sam and I check ourselves one last time before walking out of our room with a small pocketbook in our hands.

"Awe. You guys look so cute." Jade said. "Awe man. Now I feel underdressed." Sam said. "Me too." I said.

The girls are in astonishing designer dresses and their makeup is just amazing. Their hair is amazing as well.

"It's your first award show and you guys are 15! Trust me. You aren't underdressed." mum said. Sam and I shrugged and walked out the house with the girls.

The first thing that I saw was a black stretch limo.

The girls got in and then us. "Wait, we did lock the doors, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." mum replied. With that, the driver drove off.

***

When we arrived, many reporters and fans were standing on the inside of the velvet ropes. A lot of celebrities were walking the red carpet as well.

We exited out of the car and our presents was immediately noticed. Many people started yelling out our names.

Sam and I held hands as we walked not too far behind the girls.