~Chapter 25~

I know you guys are getting tired of me doing this, but I CHANGED THE LOOK OF SAM! HER NEW LOOK IS AT THE TOP! This may be the last time. Idk. Hopefully.

I'm also petty AF for doing this to y'all. Just read the chapter and you'll understand.

And last time I checked, we have 323 votes! 323 VOTES GUYS! YAS!
___________________________________________________
*one week later*
Camille's POV
So, the surprise the girls had for us was Disney! We went to Disney and stayed for five days. We came back just in time for Christmas.

Everyone except Zayn was there as well. It was really fun and Sam and I took the pictures.

Yeah, we bought the shiny silver Minnie Mouse ears

Yeah, we bought the shiny silver Minnie Mouse ears. We still have them. We tried to ride as many things at we could while there.

Honestly, we were the main ones riding stuff. The girls barely got on the rides, the boys rode a lot of stuff with us, and everyone else was vice-versa.

Anyways! The VMAs are next week and I AM NOMINATED FOR TEEN OF THE YEAR BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT!

I've traveled to places around the world with the girls to help with orphanages, gardens, etc. It's been really fun for me and Sam has been helping me as well.

Its just really amazing to just think that I might win the Teen of The Year award. I literally screamed when I found out.

The girls are planning on dropping their new album, Glory Days, right after the VMA's are over. I just can't wait.

__________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was really short, but bare with me people! The next chapter will be the VMA's and all that in the next chapter.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MA BOOCHACHOES!

BYEEE! 💋