~Chapter 24~

*next day*
Camille's POV
"Girls."

I turned over in my bed, groaning and trying to go back to sleep.

"Girls, wake up."

"Ugh. Three more hours." Sam groaned, rolling on top of me. I don't mind though.

"It's 1:00 in the afternoon."

I sighed loudly and opened my eyes. I sat up, making Sam fall off of me and onto the floor.

"Okay, well what is so important that you had to wake us up at one in the afternoon?" I asked. "We're going out so get up!" Jesy said, hitting me with a pillow.

"Going out where?" Sam groaned. "It's a surprise! You guys have been asleep for eighteen hours!" Jade said, hitting Sam with a pillow.

I sighed and flopped back down on my bed. "Okay. Can you at least tell us how we need to dress?" I asked. "It's hot." Leigh replied. I heard them exit the room and the door close.

"Alright, Sam! Get up!" I said, getting out of my bed. "Oh, come on!" Sam groaned, standing up. We made up my bed and walked into my closet.

"Hey, has anyone tried to adopt you yet?" I asked. "No," she replied. "I'm always over here. No one gets to see me."

"Hey. What if mum adopts you?" I joked. She laughed and shrugged. "Who knows. She might." she replied.

"Hey, aren't the girls almost done with their next album?" I asked. "They're done. They just have to record it." I replied.

"Yo, if everyone is gonna be where we are and they come up to us, I'm gonna be like 'Who is you?'" I said, laughing afterwards. Sam laughed and nodded. "Same." she said. We both found outfit and walked out of the closet.

After thirty minutes, we were both done.

I put on black mascara and pink lipgloss

I put on black mascara and pink lipgloss. Sam put on black mascara and clear lipgloss. I added a white SnapBack with the word Pretty and Sam added a black SnapBack with the word Swag on it.

"Are we ready?" Sam asked. "Your hair, idiot." I replied. She walked over to the mirror to see that her hair was out of the bun she put it in last night. Instead, it was all over the place.

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed.

"OH MY GOD! WE LOOK DISGUSTING!" I said. Sam laughed as she grabbed a brush. I grabbed a brush and we started brushing our hair.

"Finally." she said as we finished. We put our hats back on and grabbed our bags. "You know what I want?" I asked as we walked out of my room.

"No. What do you want?" Sam asked. "A nose and belly button piercing." I replied. "You have two tattoos. I think the piercings can wait." she laughed. "I don't know why you're laughing. You have four." I said. "True." she said as we walked in the living room.

"I want some fries." I said. "Fries, piercings, what else do you want?!" Sam asked. "A life." I replied. She laughed and everyone looked up.

"We are ready!" Sam said. "Okay. Let's go." Jade said. We walked out of the door and got into the car. "Okay, so like..... where are we going?" I asked.

"We said it's a surprise." Jesy replied. "Don't even try to get us to crack. We won't tell." Leigh said as she drove off.

"Okay, just this question. Is where we're going far?" Sam asked. "Nah. Not really." Jade replied. Okay. Where could we possibly be going?

________________________________________________________

Guys I know this chapter was short AF, but I'm kinda getting tired and I wanted to give you guys an update.

I'll write the stuff in the next chapter. My eyes are also hurting and I just feel like I've gotten beat up. I just feel like complete and utter crap right now.

But, Happy late Thanksgiving!

I love you guys so much and I will update as soon as I can. Love you! Bye! ❤️