~Chapter 38~

I totally forgot about their birthday. Whoops. And this book may be shorter than I wanted it to be. Whatever. CARRY ON!
_________________________________________________

*one week later*
Camille's POV
It's been a week and that hashtag has still been trending. It's been driving me crazy along with these voices in my head. I can't tune them out, I can't turn it off, I can't control it.

I've also been cutting a lot. Not once did I think about going to someone before doing it. It feels good to me, though. It makes me feel better just a bit.

Sam's POV
"Why is Camille doing this? Why is she acting like this?" Jade whispered as we watched Camille from the window. She was outside, running around the pool and frolicking around when she's supposed to be playing with Midnight.

"I don't know." Leigh replied. "What is she doing now?" I asked.

She was sitting in the grass and pointing at the sky. She stood up and ran out the gate and to the water. She started splashing around, but got distracted by a butterfly.

She stopped looking at the butterfly and dropped to the ground. She started rolling around in the sand.

"What?" I asked. "Do we need to take her to the hospital?" Jesy asked. "Maybe." I replied. She's coming in the house." I said. We all moved away from the window and walked into the dining room.

Camille opened the door and walked inside. She spotted us and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Had fun?" I asked. "When? What are you talking about?" she asked. "You were just playing outside." Jade replied.

"No I wasn't. I was in my room the entire time. What are you talking about? How did I get here?" she asked.

We all looked at her, confused. She walked away and went into our shared room. "Yeah, we defiantly need to take her to the hospital. Tomorrow, though." Mum said.

***

Camille's POV
"Die."

"No."

"Kill yourself."

"Stop!"

"Die, slut. No one likes you."

"Stop talking!"

My hands were covering my ears and my eyes were squeezed shut. Tears were escaping my eyes and landing onto my bed.

"Think about it! You've gotten raped, bullied, cypher bullied, abused, and hated! You also starved yourself! If that's not a sign for you to kill yourself, I don't know what is."

"Stop!" I cried.

"Camille, we're going to the store. Don't do anything stupid while we're gone." Sam said. I nodded and she left out of the room.

Once I heard the front door close and the car drive off, I instantly stood up and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed the razor blade I hid in the cabinet by the door.

I closed the cabinet and sat on the floor. I looked at my arms and held it out. I started cutting on my left arm.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Same on the right.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Blood started flowing down my arms and onto my lap as I put the blade against the skin of my thigh.

I drew a big X on my tattoo that says "Keep your faith. It gets better." I also drew an X on the tattoo that says "Survivor"

I pulled off my shirt, blood stains instantly on it. I started cutting the exposed skin of my breasts. I cut a long line from my wrists to where my arm bends and dropped the razor.

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, my blood dripping on the floor. I walked over to my full body mirror and took a picture. I posted it with the caption "Happy now?"

I dropped my phone and grabbed a camera. People want me to die, they will see me die.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I walked to the backyard, Midnight barking at the sight of me. He tried to run to me, but his chain held him back.

I set up the camera and right when it was about to start recording, I moved out of the way and walked backwards. Once I was sure it was recording, I took in a deep breath and let it out.

I started running and jumped into the pool, the water embracing my skin. It stung really bad because of the chlorine, but I dealt with it.

I started sucking in water and it felt like my lungs were begging for air, but I stood my ground.

*three minutes later*
Sam's POV
When we pulled up to the house, we heard constant barking coming from Midnight. We all quickly got out of the car and grabbed the groceries.

We walked into the house and once the door closed, I saw it. Well, everyone did.

Trails of blood coming from our room, leading out to the backyard. We dropped the bags and ran to the backyard. We all screamed once we saw it.

Camille was almost at the bottom of the pool, red water surrounding her body. I basically dove into the pool and pulled her up to the surface.

The girls pulled her out while I jumped out. They ran inside to call the police, I guess.

She's barely breathing. Oh god. I know what I have to do.

"Oh god. You owe me." said.

I started performing CPR (which I didn't want to, but it's to save my twin, so SUCK IT UP, SAM!) and once I saw red and white flashing lights, she started coughing up blood and water.

Once the paramedics got to the backyard, she started shaking and I stood up. I backed up and almost tripped over a chair.

They put her on a gurney and had to strap her down because of how violently she's shaking. They put a breathing mask on her face and inject her with something.

Camille, why did you do this?

________________________________________________________

Does this count as a cliffhanger? Idk.

If so, CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR!!!!!