~Chapter 32~

Sam's POV
"Okay! Camille! Truth or dare?" Mum asked. "Truth." she replied. "Who do you have a crush on?" Mum asked. "DARE!" Camille yelled. "Okay. I dare you to answer that question." Mum replied.

"Fine. I have a crush on Jacob." she said, smiling and blushing afterwards.

"Jacob?!" we all gasped. She nodded. "He's like, our best friend!" I said. "Well, at least he's your best friend." Jade said.

"Hey, we met the kid before. He's a great kid. I wouldn't mind them dating." Mum shrugged. The rest of the girls agreed. "Won't that be weird?" I asked. "No." they all replied. "But, we can't have a boyfriend until we're sixteen– ohh!" I said.

Camille laughed and grabbed another chip.

We decided to stay home and relax instead of going anywhere. Camille has been recovering perfectly, though. I'm proud of her!

She just can't sleep alone. I mean, we share the same bed, but she still goes to sleep with one of the girls. I think it's cute, honestly. And whenever Jacob is over, she always takes a nap while laying on him.

For example: last week! He visited last week and Camille got tired. We were all in the living room watching Lifetime. Then, Camille just snuggled up into Jacob and next thing we knew, she was asleep.

"What to do now?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the table. "We can finally go get a dog!" Leigh said, almost yelling. "Ooh, yeah! Let's go!" Jesy said, the two girls standing up.

They ran out the house and got into the car. "Well, I guess we're leaving now." Mum said. We all stood up and walked out of the house.

We got in the car and Leigh drove off. Once we were there, we got out of the car and walked into the store.

"What type of dog should we get?" I asked, looking in the glass. "I kinda want a big dog, but I also don't." Jesy replied. We all agreed.

"Ooh! How about a bulldog?" I asked. "Hey, that's a good idea!" Jade said. They all agreed and we started looking at the bulldogs.

We then saw a beautiful white and brown one. Once we saw it, it spotted us and ran into the glass. We laughed as it scratched the glass.

"Oh, he's kinda a good one. Wanna play with him?"

We nodded and the lady went back and got him. We went into the little place where you can play with the animals.

He's so tiny! Oh my gosh!

***

After five minutes of playing with him, we were all attached. "Yes!" we all said in unison. "You want him?" the lady asked. We nodded.

She shrugged and the girls followed her to the cash register. Sam picked up the dog and he licked her face.

We went over to the little accessory area and picked out a collar, leash, food and water bowl, a bed, and all that other important stuff.

After they paid for him and everything, we walked to the car and drove back home. All of his stuff is in the trunk.

"Hmm. What should we name him?" I asked. "Ooh! What about Midnight?" Leigh asked. "Why?" we all asked. "Eh. I don't know. It was the first thing that popped into my head." she replied.

"Alright. Midnight it is." Mum said.

__________________________________________________________

Well. This was lame.

But now you know Camille likes Jacob! JAMILLE WILL RISE!

Haha. Okey, BY-EEE!!!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️