~Chapter 52~

*one month later*
Camille's POV
It's been a month and it's been getting worse. Not my pregnancy, my demons. They've been talking me to sleep and it's killing me inside. I'm afraid that they're gonna make me do something stupid that will harm the baby.

I'm at school right now and on top of these frakin demons, it's the people here. Especially most of the dance team. Everyone found out about me being pregnant and they won't shut up about it. None of the things they're saying are nice.

I'm in Spanish class right now and I'm trying not to break. They keep whispering about me and they're pretending like I can't hear.

"She's a month pregnant."
"By who?"
"The football team."

They laughed. This is no joking matter. They have no idea how I got pregnant, yet they're making a joke out of it.

"Ha! Knew she was a slut. That's why I was flirting with Jacob right in front of her earlier today. Her face was priceless!"
"Awe man! I was gonna do that!"
"Too bad."
"What if she kills herself while she's pregnant? That would be funny."
"I would record and post it."
"Same."
"I knew she was desperate for sex. You know she lied about being raped the first time? She was just trying to get more attention."
"She's an attention whore. Zayn would never rape anyone."

A tear slipped down my cheek just thinking about Zayn and how he raped me. I quickly wiped it away before anyone could notice.

"He's too hot to rape anyone."

"C'mon, bell, ring." I said, mainly to myself. "Camille, is there a problem?" Ms.Francesca asked. "Uh, no. Just feeling sick, as all." I lied.

"Do you need to le-" "No! I'm f-fine. Really." I lied, cutting her off. She raised her eyebrow at me, but turned around.

I sighed and put my head on my desk. "You're okay, babe." Jacob said, rubbing my back.

"They're telling the truth."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the voice. I haven't heard it in so long.

"Maybe you should kill yourself."
"Just make it end."
"You know you don't want to live this life anymore."
"And this baby will ruin your life."
"Just end it now so you don't have to suffer any more."
"Do it after school."
"The sooner you do it, the less time you will have to suffer."

I lifted my head and nodded slightly. My tears were streaming down my face as I thought about it.

Ending two lives just because of bullies. But, I won't suffer anymore. Seems like a legit plan. I'm gonna do it.

***

As I stood on the roof waiting for people to come out of the school, my heart pounded in my chest. My breathing was slow, but loud.

I heard the bell ring and everyone immediately exited the school.

"LOOK UP THERE!"
"WHO IS THAT?!"
"DID ANYONE SEE CAMILLE COME OUT?!"
"NO!"
"OH CRAP! CAMILLE GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

Of corse, Layla. I'll "get down" from here.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stood on the ledge. I held my breath and looked down. A shaky breath flew past my lips as I looked down. Countdown.

Three.

My heart pounded in my ears.

Two.

My hands shook.

One.

TO BE CONTINUED