~Chapter 2~

A/N- pic of Camille at the top!
Camille's POV
"When do you guys want to leave?" Jade asked. "Whenever." Leigh replied. "Well how about now?" Jesy asked. We all agreed and walked out the door.

We got in the car and this time, Jade was driving. I was in the back with mum and Leigh.

We drove to the mall in silence. It was a comfortable silence, though. We soon arrived at Rooms To Go. Well. Apparently weir not going to the mall. Okay. Got it.

Jade parked the car and we all got out. We walked into the store and started looking around. I started to get weird looks because of all the cuts and bruises on me. My cheeks turned a slight shade of red as I felt everyone's gaze on me. I sped up my walking and saw a beautiful room set.

It was sky blue walls, a beautiful white double bed, white bedside tables, a baby blue dresser, a white desk, and a white vanity. OMFG! IM IN LOVE!

"Muuuuummm! Can I get this room!? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassseee??" I begged. Mum laughed and nodded. "Sure." she laughed. "Yay!" I said.

We talked to the sells person and they loaded the bed, bedside tables, dresser, desk, and vanity into a big van. They also put the paint in there. They hooked it to our car and we got in.

On our way back home, mum got a call. I wonder who it is. She seemed very excited when she answered her phone. I could kinda hear a slightly deep voiced British man on the other line. It must be her boyfriend or something.

I placed my head on the car door. I saw water and sand pass as we drove home. The kids playing in the water. It was cute.

We soon pulled up to the house. I jumped out the car and walked up to the front door, the girls trailing behind me. Leigh opened the door and we all walked inside.

"Hey, can you and the boys come help us. We need to set up a room........no.....yeah....okay. See you in a bit. Love you too. Bye." mum said.

"Your making then set up her room." Jade said. "Uh-huh." mum replied quickly. "I mean, we could help, but they would most likely want to do it themselves." Jesy said.

"Who are they?" I asked. "The boys." Leigh-Anne replied. "Who are the boys?" I asked. "You'll see." Jade replied.

"What do you guys want to do to kill the time?" I asked. "They only live three blocks away." Jade laughed. "Still." I said. "We can go to the music room. I wanna see if you can sing." Jade replied. "Wha- I can sing!" I said. "We'll be the judge of that! To the music room!" Jade said, standing up and putting her finger in the air.

She rush up the stairs and into the huge room. We followed behind her and entered the room. I started to think. What should I sing?

I'll sing When A Women Loves by R Kelly. It's a really good song and I just love it. And I'm into all of the old school music.

I decided to sing it acoustically. Ha. Acoustically. That's a funny word. Not as funny as coccyx (coc•iks) though. That's a very funny word.

Okay, stop fooling around, Cam! You can do this! Okay. Here I go.

"When a woman loves
She, she loves for real
When a woman loves
She, she, she loves for real

She took me back
After I broke my heart
About a thousand times
She gave her life to me
With no regrets, she followed me
And she, and she, the girl she raised me
And I'm forever indebted, and I'm forever indebted, I'm forever indebted to her cause