~Chapter 14~

Camille's POV
Once we got to In N Out, the three girls were already sitting on the pole outside. Once they saw us, they hopped down and we walked inside together.

"Hi, lady's. How many?" the hostess asked. "Five." I replied. "Booth or table?" she asked. "Booth." I replied. She nodded and led us over to a booth by a window.

We sat down and she handed us a menu. After choosing what to eat and drink, I started to talk.

"Okay. It's obvious that you want popularity and its obvious that we don't want to be on your 'bad side'. So, here's what I'm thinking. We just become one big group of five. What do you think?"

"Well. I think it should just be three." Isabella replied.

I looked confused until she turned to the two girls. She gave them a look that made the two scoff. Sam and I looked at each other and she shrugged.

The two girls stood up and left out of the restaurant.

"Okay. I only like a group of three or two because it's much easier. Now, we're a group of three. I didn't like them anyway." she said.

"Alright. Works for me." Sam said. "I'm cool with that." I said.

***

After we finished eating, Lola walked home and Sam and I walked back to my house.

"That went better than expected." Sam said as we walked home. "Yeah." I agreed.

"Oh! We got Just Dance 2016! Wanna play it with us?" I asked, smirking at her. She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, sure." she laughed.

We walked in the front door and I closed it behind us. "Hey, girls." mum said. "Guess what happened!" I said excitedly. "You rescued a dog!?" Jade asked. "Eh. No." I replied.

"You got asked out?!" Leigh guessed. "No." I replied. "Give up?" I asked. "Yes." they replied.

"We made up with Isabella and we are now friends. Not besties, though. That's just wrong." I said. "Good!" mum said.

Speaking of good, I haven't hung out with the boys in a while. I'll try and go over this weekend.

_____________________________________________________

Don't say it!

I know this chapter is short! I just literally have no ideas for this chapter.

But, I have an idea for the next chapter. 😏

DUDE! TELL ME THIS! WTF IS WRONG WITH THE EMOJIS THAT CAME WITH iOS.10?! TELL ME! THEY LOOK LIKE ANDROID EMOJIS!

Ok. Ok. I'm good.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and DON'T WORRY! There will be PLENTY of drama. Probably starting in the chapter after the next. Hehehehehehehehe! You'll have to wait and seeeeeeee!!!!

Love you all so much! Thank you for reading! 💋💖