~Chapter 44~

*the next day*
Camille's POV
I walked through the school and to my locker, everyone starring at me. I walked with my head high because I have nothing to worry about.

Besides them, I have nothing to worry about!

I opened my locker and put my books inside. We are going to Italian now. "Babeeeee."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my books, closed my locker, and turned around. "Whaaaaat?" I asked in a mocking tone. "Don't use that tone with me." he said. "Oh no! Don't punish me!" I fake cried.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning against my locker. "Wanna skip?" he asked. "Skip down to the classroom? No thanks. I'd rather walk." I replied.

"No, Sassy McSass Pants. Skip class." he said. "As much as I love you, no." I replied. "And Sassy McSass Pants? Really, Jacob? Was that supposed to be insulting?" I asked. "No, not really." he replied. "It was lame." "Okay."

"Don't worry. You'll get better." I said, tapping his sounder. "Ha ha." he said sarcastically.

"Woah! No PDA! Please." Sam said as she approached us. "We weren't doing PDA." I said. "Mmmm, whatever you say." she said, widening her eyes.

Jacob looked down at my wrist and was about to grab it until Sam stopped him.

"Don't bother. There are a lot of fresh ones there. But, you gotta remember," She walked closer to him and went to his ear. "she's got schizophrenia. She's gonna cut."

"Gee, thanks, Sam." I said sarcastically. "You love me. Let's get to class." she said.

We all walked into the classroom and took our seats next to each other, me in the middle. "I wanna go to sleep so bad." I said, yawning.

I stayed up all night last night because of them. My thoughts were racing and I couldn't sleep. I fell asleep at 4 in the morning and I had to wake up at 6 to get ready for school. So, I'm extremely tired.

"Take a nap. I'll hit you when the teacher shows up." Sam said. I sighed in relief and put my head down, instantly falling asleep.

***

"WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!"

"I TOLD YOU, I DON'T KNOW!"

"LIKE HELL YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU WANT TO DIE, DON'T YOU!"

I looked at him, my mouth closed and my jaw clenched. "That's it. You want to die." he chuckled. He put four pictures in front of me. The pictures I drew.

Once of me drowning, one of me stabbing myself, one of someone or myself shooting me, and one of me hanging myself.

"Choose."

I pulled the one with the gun closer to me. "Brave choice, Slut."

I looked into his brown eyes as he pulled out a gun. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." he chuckled. He pointed the gun to my head and looked at me.

"Where at, Slut? Head so I can blow your brains out? Mouth? Chest so your heart can stop instantly? Leg so you can bleed out? Eye? Or where I took something special from you?"

He didn't give me time to answer as he pulled the trigger and many bullets went flying

Black. All I saw.

I was dead.

***

I felt someone hit the back of my head and I shot up, feeling everywhere as I tried to find any bullet holes, my breathing frantic

"Haha! You think he shot you? You're so naive. Maybe he should."

"Camille? You okay?" Ms.Layla asked me.

Do I LOOK okay to you, WOMAN?!

"Yeah. I'm just....I'm just hot." I lied. Jacob started cracking up and I hit his shoulder.

***

We sat at the lunch table as I scrolled through my Twitter feed. Someone threw something at me and I looked up. Sam widened her eyes at me and I looked down. She threw a baby carrot at me. I picked it up and threw it back at her.

"Babe, please eat something." Jacob whispered to me. I shook my head and looked back at my phone. I got a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: that wasn't the last time you would see me, baby girl. Watch your back

I looked up from my phone and furrowed my eyebrows. Who could this be? Someone from my past? A bad person I came in contact with? Who?

"What's wrong?" Sam asked. I sat my phone in the middle of the table and Jacob instantly grabbed it. He read the message and I could tell he was about to curse.

I covered his mouth as Sam grabbed my phone. She also cussed, but out loud. She said, "Who the eff is this?!" But, she actually said the f-word.

"I don't know." I replied truthfully. "Show mum when we get home." she said. I sat back and started to think.

Who would be telling me this? Who would send me that?

________________________________________________________

At this point, I don't know what counts as a cliffhanger anymore.

ANYWAY!

Thank you guys so much for reading! Also, thanks for the votes and comments, guys. It means a lot! I love you all so much! I'll update soon! BYEE!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️