~Chapter 36~

Sam's POV
I heard a loud thud and whipped around. Camille was passed out on the floor.

"CAMILLE!" I yelled, running to her. Everyone ran to her and I kneeled down beside her.

"What happened? Adam, what did you do to her?!" I asked. "I didn't do anything! She just grabbed my arm and fell!" he replied.

I groaned as I started checking her body for any signs of her cutting. Nothing. Just the scars.

"Does anyone have any idea how this happened?" I asked, checking her pulse. Well, she's alive.

"Camille!" I yelled, shaking her. Nothing. "Oh my god! Camille! Stop playing!" I said, hitting her arm and shaking her.

"Does anyone have a freaking idea how this happened?!" I yelled. "She told me she was fine." Layla said. "SHE ISN'T FINE, IDIOT! LOOK AT HER!" I yelled.

"Sam! Calm down!" Adam said. "NO! I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER!" I yelled.

I stood up and grabbed her arms. I dragged her over to the bleachers and sat her down, her falling backwards.

I dug through her bag and pulled out a water bottle. I opened it and poured some on her face. Nothing.

I groaned as I closed the bottle and threw it somewhere. I brought my hand to my hair as I searched for my phone.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE! GO GET HELP! GO GET THE NURSE!" I screamed, looking at everyone. They all ran out of the gym.

Once I found my phone, I called Mum.

"Hello?"

"Put me on speaker!" I said in a rushed tone. "Okay. Okay." she said. "You're on speaker." she said.

"CAMILLE PASSED OUT AT PRACTICE TODAY AND BEFOREHAND SOMEONE ASKED HER IF SHE WAS OKAY BECAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING SICK AND SHE SAID SHE WAS FINE, BUT FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER WE STARTED DANCING, SHE PASSED OUT! I POURED WATER ON HER, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, BUT SHE'S ALIVE AND I'M FREAKING OUT!"

"Woah! Slow down! What happened?" Jesy asked.

"SHE PASSED OUT AND WON'T WAKE UP!" I screamed.

"We're on the way!" Leigh said and then they hung up.

"C'mon, Camille." I said, calling Jacob.

"Hey." he said. "Hey, have you lest school yet?" I asked. "I was just about to, why?" he asked.

"Camille—" "On my way." he said, cutting me off and then hanging up. I put my phone down as the girls, boys, and Jacob bursted in the gym. The ran over to Camille while the dance team ran back in.

"We couldn't get the nurse so the paramedics are on the way." Adam said, panting.

"How did she– who even– how?!" Jade asked. "I don't know! This all started a few weeks ago." I replied.

"We tried to make her eat something at lunch." Jacob said. I nodded.

"Who keeps bullying her?! Someone was bullying her and I know it! She wasn't acting like this at the beginning of the year." Layla said.

She's right. Someone had to be bullying her. And I think I have an idea who.

_______________________________________________________

HAAY! This chapter tho.

4TH UPDATE TODAY!

Okay! I may be updating all night cuz why not? I think you guys deserve some spams.

I am also loving all of the feedback I'm getting. I try to reply to every comment when I can.

Thank you all so much for reading and voting! I love you all so much! Byee!

xX~ Tiffany 💖