~Chapter 39~

Sam's POV
"Roll her out!"

"We got a 10-56A. I repeat, a 10-56A. Victim is female, possibly 16. Cuts on her body, possibly from a razor blade."

10-56A? That's police code for attempted suicide!

I took out my phone and called Jacob, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Boi, I know you did not just send me to voicemail. Anyway! Camille tried to commit suicide while we were gone and they're taking her to the hospital! Please call me back."

I hung up and walked out of the house with the girls. We got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

*two hours later*

We were sitting in the waiting room and my leg was bouncing uncontrollably. How did this even happen? What caused this?

"Why did she do this? What even caused this?" Jade asked. "She's been acting weird ever since that incident with Zayn happened. Then, everyone at school found out about him abusing and raping her. She's also been acting really strange." I replied.

"Does she have some type of personality disorder or something? Because she has a history of cutting and she started back cutting when Zayn was abusing her." Leigh asked.

"When I went to tell her that we were leaving, she was covering her ears and saying 'stop' over and over again. I didn't question it, though." I replied.

"I looked on her computer and she's been receiving a lot of hate, more so than usual. The hashtag CamilleEdwardsIsOverParty has been trending for the past two weeks." Jesy said.

I took out my phone to see the trend, but something else caught my eye. It was a picture Camille posted of herself covered in blood, deep cuts all around her body. She had a big X on her tattoos. The photo was captioned Happy Now?

"Look at this." I said, handing my phone to Leigh and they all looked at the picture. "Oh my god." Mum said, barely audible.

"Camille Edwards?"

We all looked up and walked up to the nurse.

"Well, it took them longer than expected, but they managed to save her. We decided to keep her for three days, just to watch over her. She's been having seizures for the past hour, but we don't know where they're coming from. However, she will have to be admitted into a mental institution for a week because of attempting suicide. Yes, visits are acceptable, but only during the hours of 12 and 4 PM. After the week is up, you guys can go get her. I'm sorry about this entire thing happening. Nearly 90% of the attempted suicides or suicides we get in here come from bullying and cyberbullying. Just be thankful we saved her in time. If anyone waited any longer, she would've died."

This girl is so STUPID!!