~Chapter 33~

A/N: pic of Midnight at the top! AND WE REACHED 10K READS! AND WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 400 VOTES! YAAS! Also, this book is going to be long. Just so you know.
____________________________
Camille's POV
"Ermagersh, the guy I like is sooo hot!" I said.

Jacob, Sam, and I were hanging out at a place pretty close to our house. It's like an old abandoned skate park. We got some drinks and we were just chillin.

"Who do you like?" Jacob asked, looking me up and down. "I think you know him." Sam said. I almost choked on my drink when she said that.

Sam smiled and covered her mouth. "Oh yeah? What does he look like?" he asked, folding his arms.

Sam and I looked at each other and just sipped our tea. Haha. Why are we doing this?

"What does he look like?" he asked again. "Um. Brown hair, hazel eyes, real handsome." I replied.

"What's his name?" he asked. "I don't know. I just saw him at school one day. Y'know, I think it was the same day you showed up." I replied.

"Guys, who is he?" he asked, getting impatient. "Should we tell him?" Sam asked. I shrugged.

"I think he's on the football team, though." I said.

"Is it Ragen?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Henry?"
"No."
"Joesph?"
"No."
"Will?"
"No."
"Kaleb?"
"Nada."
"Jay?"
"Nope."
"Zane?"
"No."
"Ethan?"
"EW! NO!"

Sam hit my shoulder and I shrugged.

"Then who? That's all the guys with brown hair and hazel eyes!" he almost screamed. Sam and I started cracking up.

"Oh. Look at the time. We gotta head back home." Sam lied, looking at her phone.

"OKAY! CAMILLE, I LIKE YOU! Not just like a friend. I like you-like you! There, I said it! From the moment I met you, I just felt like I liked you! And now that I really know you, I like you! There! I said it!"

Sam and I were shocked. But, we laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Okay! It worked!" Sam said. "What worked?" Jacob asked.

"Camille confessed that she liked you yesterday and she didn't know if you felt the same way, but we all totally knew you felt the same, and we just got you to admit it." Sam replied.

Then, he gave me a look that said Tell her to leave.

"Bye, Sam." I said. "Wha—" "Bye!" I said, widening my eyes. She looked in between the two of us and narrowed her eyes at us. "Okay." she said, slowly standing up.

She walked away and started wondering around.

"Thank you." he said. "So, you like me too, huh?" he asked teasingly. A deep blush crept up on my cheeks and I looked down. He grabbed my waist and I yelped as he put me on his lap.

I started giggling and he covered my mouth. "Your laugh is so ugly." he said, causing me to laugh harder.

"Na-uh! It's cute." I said. "If you think so." he said. I scoffed and hit his shoulder.

"Is there a reason you pulled me onto your lap?" I asked. "Why, yes. There is." he replied.

"What made you so attracted to me?" I asked.

"What made me so attracted to you? Isn't it obvious? Your gorgeous and contagious smile, your amazingly weird and quirky personality, your smartness, just you in general. Everything about you is perfect to me. Even these." he said, lifting up my arm and kissing my scars.

"Even my ugly laugh?" I asked. "Yes. Even your ugly laugh." he replied.

I smiled and looked down. "Oh, so it wasn't my body that grabbed your attention?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Camille, I don't care about your body. Well, I do, but not in the way you're thinking. Just because you have a body that a lot of guys, sometimes girls, would like to get their hands on, doesn't mean I'm the same. Don't get me wrong, your body is amazing, but come on. I'm a boy. Of course I would find your body attractive, but that's not the only thing I find attractive about you. I like what's up here the most." he said, touching my forehead.

"So, you like me for what's inside? That's a first." I joked. He laughed and I looked at him.

"What made you so attracted to me?" he asked. "Basically what you said. You're also hot, but hey. I'm girl. Of course I'm gonna think those things."
I replied.

"I want someone to share my summer memories with and I was wondering—"

"If this is a lame way of asking me to be your girlfriend, then yes. I will be your girlfriend. If not, I'll still be your girlfriend. Just letting you know." I said.

"Phew! Okay! I thought I had to do a cocky movie scene type of thing." he said, widening his eyes. I laughed and he pulled me close.

"Oh, and by the way, my eyes are grey-brown, not hazel. And my hair is dark brown." he said. I just laughed.

I took a picture of him kissing my cheek and me smiling widely.

I posted it to my Twitter and Instagram with this caption: HAHA BOOCHACHOES! JACOB IS MINE! 😝

___________________________________________________

There ya go. I updated.