~Chapter 23~

Pic of Jacob at the top! Ignore the earrings.
________________________________
*Monday*
Camille's POV
Sam, Jacob, and I have been hanging out a lot ever since we met. Jacob is really nice. In all honesty, I think Adam is jealous of Jacob because I've been hanging out with him. And I may have a little crush on Jacob, as well.

Anyways! I've talked to Jacob and he said he wants to join the football team. Which was good because they were looking for new players. Jacob is just so hot and UGH! I just can't.

The football tryouts were last week and he made the team! Are they even called 'tryouts' for football? I don't know.

Also, Sam and Ethan have been hanging out for a month now. They really like each other and they are thinking about becoming a couple. I said, and I quote, "GIRL, YOU BETTER SNATCH HIM UP BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DOES!" I am very passionate about those two getting together.

But, Jacob. Oh my GAWD! He has the most beautiful grey-brown eyes and dark brown hair. And his voice. It's like...... ugh. I can't even describe what it's like, but it's so hot. He's kinda muscular. Like, he has some muscle on his arms. But, he doesn't have abs. His tummy is kinda squishy and I like that.

Anyways! Today is the last day before winter break and the dance team is performing some songs. So, it's kinda like a concert, I guess. Sam and I will mostly be doing the singing because 4/5 of the dance team can't sing.

"Hey, are you ready?" Sam asked me. "Yeah." I replied, standing up.

I put on winged smokey eyeshadow, back winged eyeliner, mascara, and clear lipgloss

I put on winged smokey eyeshadow, back winged eyeliner, mascara, and clear lipgloss. Sam had on black winged eyeliner and clear lipgloss.

"Let's do this." I said. We walked out of the locker room and got on the stage they had set up in the middle of the gym.

We grabbed the microphones as everyone got louder. I flicked my hair out of my eyes and looked at Sam. We smiled at each other and look out into the crowd. Jacob was in plain sight, sitting next to Ethan.

"Guys, if you don't mind, it's just gonna be us this evening." Sam said. Everyone cheered and clapped. "This is gonna be different. We aren't dancing. Instead, we're singing." I said.

"YAAAAAAAS!"
"Oh god. IM NOT READY!"

I laughed slightly and spotted the girls, the boys, and a couple other people that I am now star struck by.

"C'mon, Cam." Sam said. "Okay! I hope you guys enjoy." I spoke. Everyone cheered as the lights went off.

Then, the tune of Jason's Song (Give It Away) by Ariana Grande stared to play. She is also sitting next to mum so IM MORE NERVOUS THAN I SHOULD BE! Everyone started screaming which kinda boosted my confidence.