~Chapter 43~

A/N: HI! Okay, I would like to thank @rosesway and @cheerleading_gurl for helping me with these ideas! I love you guys so much! Also, I am NOT making Jacob cheat on Camille! NO! Back to the book!
_________________________________________________
*two weeks later*
Camille's POV
"Camille, stay focused!" Sam scolded me for the sixth time in the past five minutes. I stopped starring into space and looked back at the papers in front of me.

"Why did you draw these?" she asked. My eyes scanned over the pepper as I shrugged. "You don't know? You should know! You drew them!" she said.

"I don't know, okay!" I almost yelled. "Okay, fine. But, we are doing something else!" she said, taking the papers away and putting them somewhere.

"Where are we going now?! You've been keeping me busy for the past five hours! I want to take a break!" I groaned.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. I groaned as she dragged me out of our room. She dragged me to the dance studio and placed me in front of the mirror.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "Tell me, what do you see?" she asked. "A psychopathic girl nobody likes." I replied truthfully.

"Really? I see you as a unique girl that we like." she said, placing her hands on my shoulders. I looked at her though the mirror and she smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked. "Yes. And you should see it too." she replied.

"Can we do something else?" I asked, looking down. "Wanna watch a movie?" she asked. "Sure." I replied.

We walked out of the dance studio and into the living room. It seems like the girls aren't home right now. They're probably out promoting the tour or something.

Sam turned on Just Go With It and sat on the couch next to me.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?"

I've been out of school for the past two weeks because everyone was scared to send me back. But, they said I have to go back this week.

"No." I replied. "Well, Isabelle, Anna, Kendra, and Ethan aren't there anymore." she said. "Why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"They got arrested because they were the reason for all the hate you got." she replied. "I should've known." I said, shaking my head.

"I heard you got into a fight." I said, raising my eyebrow. "Oh, yes I did. I fought Isabelle because she caused all that stuff. I also got suspended for three days, but that's beyond the point!" she said. I laughed and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I love you." I said. "Awe. I love you too, Cam." she said, hugging me.

"Do you think everything is back to normal? I mean, besides me." I asked.

"Yeah. Everything should be fine."

__________________________________________________________

Guys, I know this chapter was short. I know.

But, the next chapter will be longer bc THATS WHEN ALL THE DRAMA WILL START BACK!

A lot of you probably already know what's gonna happen because you guys helped me come up with this and I am so thankful.

I love you all much! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️