~Chapter 20~

Camille's POV
"You told your mum?" Sam asked as we walked to the dressing room. I nodded as I opened my locker.

"Yep. She stormed to the boys' house the second she found out. I was crying and talking to the other girls because I thought it was my fault. Well, she broke up with Zayn. I talked to her and she told me it wasn't my fault at all." I replied.

"What are we dancing to?" I asked. "Grown." she replied. I nodded and grabbed the outfit. I walked into the dressing room and changed.

Sam: Jesy's outfitCamille: Perrie's outfit

Sam: Jesy's outfit
Camille: Perrie's outfit

I walked out of the dressing room and walked over to Sam so she can do my hair. She curled it and brushed it out, giving me perfect beach waves.

"Guys, we start in two minutes." someone said. We nodded and walked over to the rest of the girls.

"Now, give it up for your Hollywood Arts dance team!"

Four of us girls and our partners walked out of the dressing room area, earning cheers and many other noises from the school. I don't know how, but the dance team is a bit more appreciated than the cheerleaders.

Maybe they were screaming because the guys were shirtless. I don't know.

"Now, its only us today. You guys don't mind, do you?" I yelled. I earned many screams and yells. "Okay! Now, we have some very special ladies we're honouring tonight! They are in the building right now. By our outfits, you probably already know who." Sam said. Everyone screamed.

"Boys?" a girl, Layla, said. The boys smirked and walked closer to us.

"DANG, MI-MI! YO BOOTY!"

I laughed and so did Sam. "SAM BOOTY THO!" someone yelled. We all laughed as our partners held us close.

"Oh my gosh." I said in an American accent. "So flustered!" Sam said in an American accent, fanning her face. Everyone laughed and the boys wrapped their arms around our waist.

"Okay, people. Let's not get the guys jealous." I said. "Let's go!" Sam yelled, us girls running to the back of the gym while the lights went off.

(a/n: Layla is Jade and the other girl, Amy, is Leigh)

When we were done, everyone screamed and clapped, a few wolf whistles being heard.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO HOT!"