~Chapter 8~

Sam's POV
"Why would we go up to the school?" Camille asked, a bit of fear in her voice.

By now, everyone was in here. The girls are sitting on the couch wile Camille and I are standing up. The boys left last night to go back to their house.

"We've been talking and we are going to do our best to make sure that nothing like what happened on Friday happens again. We can't let your life be in danger. That goes for you too, Sam. I already talked to your mams and they agree with me." Perrie replied.

"Wh-what do you mean can't let our lives be in danger?" Camille asked.

"Do you think we haven't noticed by now? Camille, we saw the scars and the tattoos that you have. We saw yours too, Sam. It's not hard to not see them when they're in plain sight." Jade replied.

"What do I have to do with this?" I asked.

"Your mams told us about your past with different foster families. Your past is kinda similar to Camille's. She didn't even tell us the full story yet. We're still waiting on that." Perrie gave Camille a disappointing look and Camille looked down. "Anyways, you are going to tell us what happened. No need for you, Sam. Your mams told us everything. So, when we get back from the school you are telling us. Understand?" Perrie asked Camille.

"Yes." Camille replied. "Good. Now let's go. The sooner we're done with this, the sooner we don't have to talk about this crap." Perrie said.

Mumma bear gone mad. Watch out Isabelle. Don't mess with her cub, or you'll get the paws.

"Okay. Fine." Camille said. "That's cute. You actually think you have a say in this." Perrie said, standing up.

Somebody put something in her cereal today. We all walked out of the door and we just walked to the school.

Perrie didn't want to drive because the thought she would hit someone by how fast she would be driving.

We soon arrived to the school and we burst through the front doors. Well, Perrie did. I swear, she is so ticked off.

She marched up to the front desk with us trailing behind her.

"Oh! Ms.Edwards! Are you here for your meeting?" Mrs.Holiday asked. Yes, that is her real last name.

"Yes." Perrie replied through clinched teeth. Mrs.Holiday looked a bit frightened by Perrie's actions. She sprung up and speed walked to the back.

"Uh. Right this way." Mrs.Holiday said. She guided us to Sarah's office. We walked with her and we walked into Sarah's office.

"Oh, hi." Sarah said as she saw us. "Hey Sarah." I said. "Hey, Sam. Are you finally going to try out for something here?" she asked.

"We were thinking of joining the dance team." I replied. "Oh that's fantastic! They are having tryouts on Monday because three of the girls transferred." she replied.

"Anyways! Back to the meeting. Remember what I told you on your first day, Camille?" she asked.

Camille's POV
"Yes." I replied. "What did I say?" she asked. "You don't tolerate bad behavior." I replied.

"That's right. The three girls are suspended for a week. We just need to make sure we don't need to suspend you too." she said.

"Why would you need to suspend her?" mum asked. "They said that Camille threw the first punch." Sarah replied.

"I DID NOT!" I yelled. "Calm down." Sam whispered. "No! I will most certainly NOT calm down! They threw the first punch! They were the ones harassing Sam and I that entire day!" I yelled.

"How will we be so sure about that? How will I know you aren't lying to me?" Sarah asked. "Check the freaking cameras!" I yelled.

She turned over to her computer and checked the cameras. I folded my arms across my chest and furrowed my eyebrows.

How could she assume that this was all my fault? How would I throw the first punch and allow myself to get beat up?! How would I throw the first punch and not try to throw anymore punches?! That is so stupid of her to think that!

She watched the surveillance and her eyes softened. "Camille......"  She trailed off.

"Why didn't you tell us that she was bullying you in the first place? Before she hit you, I mean." she asked.

"She threatened me." I replied. "Camille, that's still not an excuse to not tell an adult." she sighed.

"I was scared, okay!" I admitted. "Of what?" mum asked. "That she would hurt me again!" I replied.

"Now, Principal Sarah, if my child comes up here one day and beats the crap out of this girl, you can't tell her anything because this all fell back on that girl. I am giving my child permission to do that when she's ready. If you have a problem with it, take it up with me and her father. Not Camille. Nor Sam." mum said as her arms folded across her chest.

"I understand 100%, Ms.Edwars, but we still can't allow that here." Sarah said.

"Yeah, well I'm giving her permission, not you. So she has the right to do it because I, her legal guardian, gave her permission to do so. I also give Sam the permission to do so also because her mam texted me and told me what to say about her daughter. I will not tolerate my child nor Sam going through this again. Am I clear?" mum asked. Sarah nodded.

"Good. I can't take anymore of this. Let's go." mum said. We all stood up and walked out of the office, leaving Sarah dumbfounded.

_________________________________________

I know this chapter was really short and I'm sorry! I just couldn't figure anything else out!

Plus something happened to me today and it's still kinda bothering the crap out of me.

Anyways! I still hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will update soon. I love you guys more than you will ever know!

If you ever need someone to talk to, vent to, I'm here. I am here for you guys no matter what. Trust me, I will understand.

I love you all so so so so soooo WITH ALL MY HEART! SO MUCH! Bye guys.

xX~ Tiff