~Chapter 48~

*one hour later*
Camille's POV
"What do you want from me, Zayn? You see that I've been through enough already. I don't need you adding onto my stress and everything else happening in my messed up life."

He just smiled at me. "Great. Then you won't mind me doing this." He straddled my waist and slowly lifted my arms up.

I know what he's doing and I know where this is going. I shouldn't fight back because I knew this was happening sooner or later.

Besides, my life is already jacked up. It won't kill me to let him take advantage of my body again. I mean, I was honestly waiting for this. It was only a matter of time before he did this again.

He pulled up my shirt and threw it on the floor.

"Not stopping me? Wow, you must want this to happen."

"I don't want this to happen, I'm just not gonna stop you. So much crap has happened in my life and this is nothing compared to everything. So, go on. Take advantage of my body because you and I both know you are gonna do it. Well, go on. No one's stopping you."

With my words, he ripped the rest of my clothes off.

This still counts as rape. Even though I told him to go ahead, that doesn't mean I wanted him to. I knew it was going to happen and I knew if I told him to stop, he wouldn't.

You may not understand, but yes, it counts as rape. He knows I don't want it. Yet, he listened to me. I even told him I didn't want it. He should've been a man and just let me go. If he didn't continue, I wouldn't press charges. Oh, but I am.

He shouldn't have listened to a 16-year-old. He should've been a grown man and stopped immediately. Hell, she shouldn't have even started. He shouldn't have taken me away again.

Once he gets arrested, I hope he learns his lesson. I don't even know what I did to deserve this. I did nothing to him. The last time he did this, I wouldn't let anyone press charges because even though he took my virginity, I still wanted to protect him. But this time, he's going down.

***

I was frozen in that spot. He left the room after ten minutes of doing that to me. He put my clothes back on me and just left me here in pain.

Instead of trying to leave, I just laid there, frozen in place. My heart was beating erratically as I held my breath, tears threatening to fall.

When I couldn't take it, I let me breath go. My breathing was heavy and I held my breath again. Die, die, die!

"Are you trying to suffocate yourself, idiot?"

I looked over as tears streamed down my face. "When I get out of here, you're gonna get it." I said, my voice kinda deep because of my crying.

He just laughed. Once I feel like I can stand, I'm gonna hurt him.

"You're truly hilarious." he laughed.

"Looks like you've learned your lesson, Slut."
"You deserved it."
"Oh look. Little Camille got raped again! Ha!"
"What will the media think? I can see it now. 'Camille Edwards raped for the second time!' How pathetic."

I squeezed my eyes shut as sobs threatened to escape my throat.

"You can't run from us, Camille. We control you now."

A sob escaped my lips as I covered my ears. I feel like cutting. I feel like drowning. I feel like dying.

"Take something in this room and kill yourself with it, you whore."
"Second time. I'm telling you, just die already."
"You said it yourself: no one likes you."
"And let's face it; you're crazy. You're insane. You're a psycho."