~Chapter 57~

A/N: thank you @allysugg_ for this idea! Love you! 😘❤️
____________________________________________________
*two years later*

Camille's POV
Ali is now THREE!! I am like, so happy for that! She knows how to talk and she is potty trained. It was super messy, but we managed to potty train her in less than a month!

We've also been teaching her her ABCs and how to count to ten. I mean, she also goes to preschool, but c'mon. We're still gonna teach her stuff at home!

She is so smart and ambitious. I don't understand how she is so ambitious as this age, but hey. I can't blame her because I was the same way.

ANYWAYS!

Today, I have decided to do a mummy daughter day with Ali. I mean, I think the both of us deserve time to each other away from the drama.

I plan on taking her to out eat, going to the park, and just hanging out with her. It's gonna be just the two of us and it's gonna be so fun.

I actually just woke up and it's 7:45 AM. It's also Saturday!

Also, if you wanna know how school is going, we only have one more year and then WE FREAKING GRADUATE BABY! I cannot tell you how happy I am.

I've also been pretty stressed with school and I just hope that this day with Ali will make me relaxed. I should wake up Ali though.

I got out of bed and made it up before walking into Ali's room. I found her asleep in her bed. Right when I was going to turn on the light, she woke up.

"Hi, Ali." I said as I turned on the light. She rubbed her eyes and smiled, giggling.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked, walking over to her. "Yes!" she laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Mummy, your hair is everywhere!" she laughed.

I laughed and said, "Well, so is yours."

She giggled and touched her hair making her giggle more. "Are you ready to get dressed?" I asked. She stopped laughing and smiled, nodding.

"Well, you have to take a bath first." I said. She smiled and reached for my hand. I held her hand as she got out of her bed.

She ran into her bathroom and once I got in there, she was trying to take her shirt off.

"Do you need help?" I asked. "No, I got it." she replied. "Okay. I'm gonna run your bath water, okay? Do you want bubbles?" I asked. She stopped and turned to me. "Yes!" she giggled.

I chuckled and started running her warm bath water. I grabbed the liquid bubbles and poured a cap full into the water.

"Mummy, help!"

I looked over and started laughing. She couldn't get the shirt off. "It's not funny!" she yelled. "You're right. It's not. Come here so mummy can help." I said.

She stumbled over to me and fell into my lap. I help in my laughter as I pulled the shirt off of her. "Okay. Thanks mummy!" she said.

"Can you help me?" she asked. "Of course." I replied. I helped her strip from her clothes and I turned the water off.

"Ready? One two three!"

I lifted her up and put her in the water. She picked up some bubbles in her small hands and put them on top of her head.

"Mummy, can you wash my hair?" she asked, placing more bubbles on her head. "I'll wash your hair tonight when we get back." I replied, handing her a rag with soap on it.