~Chapter 30~

Camille's POV
I woke up, my vision blurry. I looked around the room and started to panic. I started shaking my head violently, trying to get the gag out of my mouth.

Once it was out, I started pulling at my legs and arms.

Why would I scream when Zayn could just come and hurt me again?

He took something away from me that was supposed to be saved for the right moment. For the right person. He ruined my life.

The straps are tight and I can barely release my ankles and wrists. It hurts and I know he knew what he was doing. He did this for a reason.

Once I got both of my hands free, I quickly untied my ankles.

Once I was free, I quickly got out of the bed, but instantly regretted it when pain shot right in between my legs.

I covered my mouth as I groaned and tears came to my eyes. My breathing heavy, I slowly stood up straight.

I walked to the window and looked out it. Crap! I'm on the second floor. I can't jump because there's nothing safe I can land on.

Zayn also has my phone, so I can't call the girls. I also never turned on my location.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

I grabbed my shorts off the floor and pulled them up. I put my crop top back on and wiped away the tears that were starting to fall.

I held onto the bed as I walked closer and closer to the door.

My shaking hand touched the doorknob and slowly turned it. I heard the small click and quickly flung the door open.

I looked out and saw nothing. I quickly walked out of the room and downstairs. I see my phone on the coffee table and quickly grab it. I look to my left and my breathing becomes heavy and shaky.

He sat there with several beer bottles around him, passed out. I should chop his ding-a-ling off. Nah. I won't do that.

I felt my legs give out and I dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

I looked up to see that he is still asleep. I quickly called 911 as I dragged myself to the front door.

"911. What's your emergency?"

"Please help me. I've been kidnapped and raped and I'm freaking out. I don't know when he's gonna wake up!" I said in a rushed tone.

"Slow down. You said you were kidnapped and raped? Where are you?"

I gave him the address while I kept starring at Zayn.

"Okay, sweetie. We have people coming over there."

"P-please hurry." I stuttered, my voice faint.

He hung up and my vision turned blurry again.

It wasn't until I heard sirens and saw bright flashing lights and a tall figure standing in front me when I blacked out.

__________________________________________________________

TRIPLE UPDATE! HAY!

I know you guys hate me and I think this technically counts as a cliffhanger. Sorry.

And yes, I know this chapter is short!

But, JACOB IS COMING BACK SOON! YAY!

Ok. I'll leave now.