~Chapter 29~

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!
Camille's POV
"What do you want from me?" I asked him. He just stood there, smirking, eyeing me up and down.

I picked the wrong day to wear shorts and a crop top.

"I want you." he replied, hovering above me. "Are you drunk, or just incredibly stupid?" I asked. He went to my ear and whispered, "Don't speak or else what I have coming to you is gonna be a lot worse."

I felt goosebumps rise on my skin, but I can't give in. I have to fight to get out of here, wherever "here" is.

When his hot breath hit my face, I could smell it. Countless bottles of beer, liquor, wine, and moonshine.

"You're drunk." I said, trying to push him off of me. "But, I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing." he said. "Then, you will know to get off of me!" I yelled.

He slapped me and my head jerked to the left. Memories of him abusing me in the past came back and my entire body started to ache.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"Texting your mum and turning on your location won't help anything. If they come here, it will just put their life in danger. And you? I can just kill you." he said, kissing my neck and cheeks. He pinned my arms and legs to the bed so I can't move.

"Stop." I croaked, tears streaming down my face. He continued to kiss my face and neck. "Jesus, stop." I breathed, tossing my head back.

It's like my voice isn't even audible. Like, it's just little sounds which he may think are moans. Which are not. Pleas for him to stop. Pleas for him to let me go. Even if he could hear me, he still wouldn't listen.

I want to pull him off. I want to scream. I want to kick. I want to go home. But, I can't.

He's basically holding me against my Will. If he had a gun, he would hold me at gunpoint because that's the type of person he is.

And I'm still a virgin so if he rapes me, I would no longer be pure. I will be ashamed of my body because of him. My body is meant for my future husband, and if I can't wait, my boyfriend. But, that's gonna be when I'm grown. I'm just 15, 16 in a week. He is taking everything away from me.

"Zayn!" I cried, my voice cracking. Not a cry a pleasure. A cry of pain. A plea for him to stop.

I felt him smirk against my neck and he bit it. I cried and my hands balled into fists.

He ripped my clothes off and I cried ever more. Again, why did I wear a shirt that is strapless and with the zipper in the front!?

He threw my clothes on the ground and started kissing up my stomach. I arched my back off the bed and pulled my arms, trying to break whatever was pinning me down.

He laughed at my struggling and started playing with my bra.

WHY MUST I BE THICK?! WHY MUST I HAVE BOOBS AND A BUTT?! PLEASE TELL ME!

He moved back up to my neck and I cried. He started sucking harshly at my neck, my skin burning afterwards. He gave me a hicky.

He squeezed my thighs roughly, along with my arms and hips. I know there are bruises on me.

He removed my bra and panties. Jesus, forgive him for he is dumb as heck!

He put something in my mouth and I just screamed.

I mean, why do this when you are one of the most famous people in the world? People will find out really fast and you will go to jail. He stupid.

***

Almost an hour. An hour of pain, torture, and did I mention PAIN? He literally took my virginity. And he knew I was a virgin. My life is ruined.

I'm still crying, curled into a ball. My undergarments are back on and he is just smiling, like he's pleased he did this.

"I hope you go to Hell for this!" I yelled.

He laughed at me. The last thing I saw was him smirking, then everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED