~Chapter 22~

_________________________________________________________*three days later (Monday)*Camille's POV "SAM! COME ON! WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!" I yelled

*three days later (Monday)*
Camille's POV
"SAM! COME ON! WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!" I yelled. "I'M COMING!" she yelled back. It's 7:15 and we have to be at school at 7:30.

She walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and she grabbed her bag.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked. "Trying to tame this." she replied, pointing to her, now straight, hair.

"Come on!" I said. "I'm coming." she said, waking towards me. "If we're late, I'm gonna blame you." I said. "Oh please. We have fifteen minutes." she said.

"By mum!" we yelled as we walked out the door. I closed the door as I heard a "Bye, girls!"

We started walking to school and some people passed us.

"I heard we have a new student coming today." Sam said. "Boy or girl?" I asked. "I don't know. I just know they're new." she replied. We were then at the school and we walked inside.

Today should go well.

***

It's lunch time, thank God, and we just got our food. We're sitting by a window, like always, and it's so pretty out. It's December now and it is just really beautiful out. The trees are starting to go bald now, though.

"Hi." a boy said. Sam and I looked up. "Hi." we said. "Is this seat taken?" he asked. "Not unless you count my jacket." Sam joked. He laughed as she moved the jacket and he sat down.

Oh my GLOB! He's so cute AND he's British! You don't find that many Brits in this school. It's just rich white people.

Lemmie stop.

"I'm Jacob."

"Sam. And that cute little one is my twin sister, Camille."

I smiled and waved.

"Wow. Two more Brits here. I thought I was the only one."

"Well, no. The coach is a Brit, if you want to count him."

"I don't think the staff counts." he laughed. I smiled and looked down.

"Wait. Twins? You guys don't look alike."

"Eh. We know. We're fraternal twins." Sam said.
"So, did you get lost yet?" Sam asked. "I did, yeah. I was trying to find the art class and I ended up in math." he replied.

His voice. I can just listen to it all day.

"You kinda arrived at a bad time. It's almost time for winter break." Sam laughed. He laughed along with her and I was just staring.

"Camille. How about you go, uh, see Adam. He wanted to talk to you." Sam said, obviously seeing how flustered I am. "Adam? That your boyfriend?" Jacob asked. "No." I replied.

I quickly stood up and walked away. I found Adam and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Cam. What's wrong?"

"There's a cute boy at our table and Sam saw how flustered I was and she told me to come talk to you about dance. Help me!"

"Awe. Little Camille's in love." he said, pinching my cheek. "Stop it!" I said, slapping his hand away. "Okay, okay. Just pretend to do a spin and split because eye-candy over there is looking." he said.

I rolled my eyes and did the moves. I stood up and he high-fived me. "Good, Cam. You're improving." he said, loud enough so Sam and Jacob could hear. I nodded and said a small "Thank you."

"No problem. You owe me, though." he said. "I know, I know." I said, walking away. I sat down at the table again and looked at Sam.

"So, Jacob. See any cute girls yet? Or guys, we don't judge." Sam asked. "I actually did see a cute girl." he replied, glancing at me. A blush crept upon my cheeks and I looked down, pretending to check my phone.

"Someone texted?" Sam asked, obviously enjoying my flusterness.

"Nope. Just Twitter." I lied. "Anther fan." I laughed, putting my phone back down.

"Camille......that name sounds familiar." he said. "She's Perrie Edward's daughter." Sam said. "Nope, not that." he said. I seemed shocked at his words. Like, McScuse me?

"I'm kidding. I knew you were Perrie's daughter. You haven't been out of the media for months." he laughed.

His laugh is so angelic. He.....he is angelic! His face is just so beautiful! I would love to see what he's hiding under that sweater. I bet he has rock hard–

"Camille!" Sam almost yelled, snapping out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked. "I said, are you okay? You look kinda..... sick." she replied, smirking.

"Eff you." I said. "Saving that task for my future husband, thank you." she said.

Jacob laughed at our sisterly behaviour. "Sorry." I said, laughing slightly. "No, it's okay. I have a little brother so I know what it's like." he said.

"Well, today's a half day and we're heading to the winter festival after we finish. Wanna join us?" Sam asked.

I kinda hate that Sam is doing all the talking. I'm usually the one who talks. Is this boy really leaving me speechless?

"Sure." he replied.

_______________________________________________________

NEW CHARACTER! YAAS!

I am just full of ideas right now. It's so unreal.

QUESTION! Should Jacob join the dance team or football team. If he joins the dance team, I may just make him Camille's new partner. I NEED AN AMSWER FROM YOU GUYS THO!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will updated when I can. Love you guys!

BYEEE!!! 💖