~Chapter 51~

*the next day*
Camille's POV
"Ready?" Sam asked me. We were standing in front of the school doors. I took in a deep breath and nodded.

I never told Jacob anything at all. I know he's worried sick about me and I need to tell him today. This is just so hard and scary for me.

We walked in the building together and all eyes were instantly on us. My breath hitched as I looked around. My breathing increased and I wanted to run back out.

Sam touched my back and I looked at her. She gave me a small smile and I nodded. I reached for her hand and she grabbed mine.

We started walking, confidence slowly creeping up my back. Everyone started whispering, but I don't really care. I just want to find Jacob.

I finally spotted him at his locker, his nose in a book. My baby.

My breath hitched as I dropped my bag. It all happened in slow motion. I released my hand from Sam's and ran up to him.

He looked up and dropped the book. I jumped in his arms once I got to him. He caressed my back and held me close.

"You scared me, baby girl." he whispered. "I'm sorry. I was scared myself. I need to talk to you about it, though." I said, my grip tightening around his neck.

***

It's lunch time now and I've decided to tell Jacob when we sit down.

I got my food and sat down at our regular table by a window. I opened my Cherry Coke as Jacob and Sam sat down.

"So, what is it that you need to tell me that you didn't tell me a week ago?" Jacob asked, turning to me.

"So, I talked to her, like you said, and she made me take a pregnancy test." I started. "And?" he asked. "It came out positive." I replied.

"So, you are pregnant. Are you keeping it?" he asked. "Of course I'm keeping it. This is just gonna be so hard." I replied.

"Think about it this way, babe. You have the rest of this year and next year. That's it for High School. And I know you want to be something that incorporates your dancing and modelling skills. You're also gonna have the baby sometime early next year. I don't know where I'm going with this, but you will be totally fine. You have the girls, the guys, Sam, and me. We will all help you. You'll be perfectly fine."

"Awe." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Ugh. I'm gonna be sick." Sam said. The both of us looked at her and I stuck my tongue out at her. She laughed and shook her head.

"You guys are so cute together." she said. "We know." we said in unison.

"Camille didn't mention that she isn't talking to Jade." Sam said. "What? Why not?" Jacob asked.

I explained to him why I'm not talking to her and he seemed upset with me.

"Cam, give Jade a break. She was just worried about you. Talk to her."

"No." I simply said. "You're gonna have to talk to her sooner or later, y'know." Sam said. "Yeah. Later." I said.

I looked over and the entire dance team was looking at us. I felt heat rise on my cheeks and I looked down. "Can we um...can we leave?" I asked quietly. "You two can leave." Sam replied. I looked up at her and Jacob widened his eyes at her. "Fine." she sighed.

We all got up from the table and threw away our trash. "Where do you want to go, love?" Jacob asked. "I-I don't kow. Just a-away f-from h-here." I replied quietly.

I really don't feel like dealing with anyone's crap today.

________________________________________________________

WUSSUP GUYS!!!

Hey, so um, prepare for another time jump and DRAMA! Okay? Just wanted to warn you.

Thank you all so much for the amazing comments and votes! I love you all so much, you don't even know.

Byeee!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️