~Chapter 50~

*last time on Adopted By Little Mix*

"What does it say?" Jade asked from the bathroom door.

I just stared at it in shock. This can't be happening. It just can't. None of this can be real.

"Cam, what does it say?" she asked again.

"P-p-positive."
______________________________________________________
Camille's POV
I dropped the small stick and backed up into the wall. I slid down it as new tears formed in my eyes. She opened the door and picked it up off the floor.

"Oh my god.....you have to tell them. You can't keep this a secret."

"No! I can tell that if I tell them, then I'm gonna get yelled at and all of that. Please, Jade, don't tell."

"Well, what at you gonna do when you start showing? You can't hide it forever."

"I'll figure out how to tell them! Just, please. Don't say anything."

"Okay. I won't."

*one week later*

It's been a week and I can't figure out how to tell the girls that I'm pregnant with Zayn's baby. This is so hard. I'm scared to tell them.

Jade's POV
I've been shook up all week. I can barely keep this secret in. I've almost let it slip five times this week. This is hard. I don't know if I can keep it a secret any longer.

"Jade? You okay? You seem shook up?" Jesy asked. I looked at her and started to panic.

"Shook up?! Wh-who's shook up! Not me! You're shook up! CAMILLE'S PREGNANT!" I gasped and covered my mouth. Everyone's eyes widened.

"What?"

"C-Camille's pregnant." I repeated. "By who?" Leigh asked, her anger clear. "Zayn." I replied. "ZAYN?!" they all screamed. I nodded.

"How long?!" Perrie yelled. "Maybe two or three weeks now." I replied. "WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US!?" Jesy yelled.

"She made me swear not to tell you guys because she was scared. Three weeks ago, when she quit the dance team, Zayn got her again and raped her again. That's why I left. I took her to the hospital and they let her go two hours later. We pressed charges and everything. Later on, she started feeling weird and she only came to me because she was scared how you guys would react. I told her to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I told her that she had to tell you guys, but she said she was gonna figure out a way to tell you guys herself. I just couldn't keep it in."

"CAMILLE!"

I sighed and put my head down. She is going to be so mad at me.

She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" she asked, her light curls bouncing behind her. "Why didn't you tell us?" Perrie asked her. "T-tell you guys w-what?" she asked, looking at me.

"That Zayn raped you again and you're pregnant!" Jesy almost yelled. "I-I was scared." she replied. "You still should've told us!" Leigh said.

"I-I–" "Save it. We will talk about this later. Go." Perrie said, pointing to the stairs. She looked hurt as she took a step back. She looked at me and I could tell her heart just broke.

"Thanks a lot, Jade!" she yelled at me before running up the stairs. "DON'T YELL AT HER BECAUSE SHE TOLD US! AND DON'T SLAM THAT DOOR EITHER!" Perrie yelled.

The door slammed. She raised her eyebrows, shocked at Camille's actions. "She's just scared, Perrie. This is all so new to her." Leigh said.

"She hates me." I sighed, covering my face with my hands. "Jade, you did the right thing." Jesy said, giving me a side hug.

"Now she's not gonna talk to me." I said. "Don't beat yourself up about it. You did the right thing." Perrie said, touching my shoulder and kissing my cheek. After that, they all walked away.

"IM BACK!"

I looked toward the door and there stood Sam with her bike helmet in her hand with a few bags.

"Woah. What did I miss?" she asked, walking into the kitchen.

We told her to run to the store to get us a few things for dinner tonight. She was out longer than expected, though.

"Camille is pregnant and I just told everyone even when she told me not to. I couldn't keep it in." I replied. "No way! How long?!" she asked. "Two, three weeks." I replied. "Who knocked her up?!" she asked. "Zayn." I replied. "Ew." she said, turning around and putting some cans away.

"Where are the rest of the girls?" she asked. "Upstairs talking to Camille, I think. I know Perrie is, though." I replied.

"Is she in trouble? Because, in her defence, she didn't want any of this to happen."  She walked over to the island and leaned over.

"I don't think so. She's just really shook up about all of this. And with the both of us keeping this secret, I know Perrie is really mad at the both of us. I know Camille is really mad at me as well. She may not even talk to me."

Camille's POV
"Why didn't you tell us?! That should've been the first thing you did once you found out! Or, once you stared feeling the symptoms!" Mum practically yelled at me. I flinched at her tone, fear crashing over me like a wave.

"I-I was scared. I didn't know how you would react. I thought you would force me into something I wouldn't want to do. I'm sorry. I panicked and I didn't know what to do." I replied.

Her eyes softened and she sighed. "Come here." she said, opening her arms. I walked over to her and she sat me on her lap.

I don't know how how leg didn't crack because of my fat self.

"Camille, I would never force you into an abortion. I know that's what you were thinking. I just want what's best for you. I know this happened so fast and it shook you up, but that's no reason to keep this a secret from us. We would've helped you. You don't have to hide this type of stuff from us. And knowing that it's Zayn's baby just makes it more worse than it should be. I know that you're scared, but don't be. We will help you. It will be okay."

She hugged me close as I cried into her chest. "I'm so scared. I didn't know what to do. Jade found me and I made her promise not to tell because I was scared how everyone else would react. This is all so scary and I....I think this is gonna k-kill me."

"Shh, its not. You'll be okay. Nothin bad is gonna happen to you." she said, rocking back and forth.

"Please. Just keep me safe."

"Always."