~Chapter 5~

A/N- pic of Sam at the top

Camille's POV
It's been a few hours and I haven't moved from my bed. Sam was with me the entire time.

"Cam, I swear, if you harm yourself because of them, I don't know what I'll do." she said.I kept quite and just looked down at my hands.

"You were saying that you hate yourself and you just want to die. I was scared. Don't do that." she said.

"I can't help it. And.....getting beat up is nothing new to me. I-It always happens." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you." she asked. "I was afraid. Good things rarely happen to me. Like, it's very rare if anything good happens to me." I replied.

"What's happened to you that was good?" she asked. "I met you and I got adopted." I replied. She smiled at my response.

"What's wrong with that Isabish chick?" I asked. "Isabelle has a stick shoved up her butt. You don't have to worry about her. She's just jealous. Of my purple hair and of your good looks." she said, flipping her hair.

"Babe, we are the perfect match." I joked, swinging my arm around her shoulder. She laughed and pulled her hair to the side.

"I really don't want to go to school next week." I said. "Neither do I." she sighed. "No one does." I said.

It was silent for a few moments, until Sam spoke up.

"I'm serious, Cam. Please don't do anything stupid because of Isabelle. Please." she said, grabbing my arm. "I won't. Trust me. I'm not stupid. Even though I might have done it before." I said, mumbling the last part.

Then, mum walked into my room and closed the door behind her. "Sam, your mum is on the phone. She wants to talk to you." she said. "Okay." Sam said. She stood up, grabbed the phone, and walked out of the room talking.

"Cam. You okay?" mum asked, her hands in her pockets and walking towards me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I replied. "So. I talked to Sam's mum and she said it was okay if she spent a few nights over here. You can go with her to get her clothes, if you want." she said. "Okay." I said, standing up.

I walked to the corner of my room and put my shoes back on. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I grabbed Sam's hand and walked out of the door. We started to walk to her house which was only down the street.

"Um. So. I-" "Don't try and make small talk because you feel awkward. What's the real backstory of Isabella?" I asked, cutting her off. She looked shocked and scared at the same time. Seriously, this Isabella chick can't be that scary!

We arrived at her house and she walked to her front door. We entered the house and I closed the door behind me. "Mums! I'm getting my stuff." she called. "You have two mums?" I asked. "Yes. Don't say anything about it. It makes them a bit angry." she said.

"Don't be silly, Samantha." a women said, coming into the room. She has long blonde hair, brown eyes, and tannish skin. She smiled at me and I returned it. "I'm Stef." she said. "Camille." I said.

Sam walked upstairs and into her room, closing the door behind her. "Would you like to sit?" Stef asked. "Um, sure." I replied. We walked over to the table and sat down. "How old are you?" she asked. "Fifteen." I replied.

We kept the conversation going about myself until Sam came down the stairs. "Bye, mum. I'll probably be back Monday after school." Sam said, jumping off the last step. "Okay, love." he mum said, kissing her cheek. "Tell momma I said goodbye. Also, tell her to relax. It isn't good for the baby." she said.

She grabbed my hand and walked out the door, dragging me along with her. "Your mum is pregnant?" I asked. "Yeah. By a close family friend. He works at the school. Don't worry. He's 39. My momma is 38 and my mum is 38 as well." she replied.

We soon made it to my house and walked into the front door. "Hey." everyone said as I closed the door behind us. "Hey." Sam and I said in unison.

We ran up to me room and I grabbed her wrist. "Spill about Isabella. Now." I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! i know its been a long time since i've updated, but i updated now! yay!!!!! okay. yeah.

what do you guys think Isabella's back story is?

That will be answered in the next chapter, along with the rest of the sleepover. Until next time. EAT SOME HAM AND SHAKE THE HAND OF YOUR PET SLOTH FROFFY! LUV U ALL SO MUCH!!!!

xX~ Tiffany