~Chapter 41~

Camille's POV
"Hi, Camille. Are you ready to eat now?" my nurse, Abby, asked. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Camille, you have to eat something. You haven't eaten in two days." she said. I pointed to the applesauce on the tray and she handed it to me along with a spoon.

"Everyone's gonna be in the TV room watching a movie. You can join us if you want." she said. "When am I leaving?" I asked. "Two days." she sighed.

I asked that question every day because I want to get out. It's so boring here. Sure, we do stuff as a group, but I can barely do stuff by myself. All because they think I'm gonna "harm myself again."

"Drew more pictures?" she asked, looking around the room. "Yes. Is there any way you can get me more paper and pencils?" I asked. "If it keeps you occupied, yes." she replied.

"Eat." she said before leaving the room.

If you don't remember, drawing is a skill that I am very close to mastering. I draw pretty well, if I do say so myself.

A loud bang interrupted my thoughts. Someone probably just ran into the wall or something.

I sat the applesauce down on the tray and stood up. My bare feet touched the cold floor and I walked over to my desk.

The room I'm in doesn't have much. It has a bed, desk, and drawer. Basically things I can't hurt myself with. Every now and then, I'll go crazy, but hey.

I also have a radio on my desk so I can listen to music if I wanted to. Now, I want to. I turned on the radio and simi-loud music filled the room.

It was Bad Things by Camila Cabello and MGK. I've heard the song a few times and it's already in my head. I love it so much. It's my favorite song at the moment.

"Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like. Don't think that I can explain it. What can I say, it's complicated. Don't matter what you say. Don't matter what you do. I only wanna do bad things to you. So good, that you can't explain it. What can I say, it's complicated."

I sing along silently with the lyrics as I was drawing. The pencil just gliding along the paper as I sung the words.

By the time the song was over, I was done drawing. It as kinda like the other ones and I don't understand why I keep drawing this.

It was of a hand holding onto another hand. Like they were trying not to let go. I put the paper on the wall and started drawing another one.

"Camille."

I looked up and looked at the door. "You have to go back to the hospital."

"Why?" I asked. "They need to run more tests."

"When?"
"Now."

I sighed and nodded.

I've seen when people have to go back to the hospital. They always strap them down in a wheelchair and put them to sleep.

Two men walked in and grabbed me out of the chair. Abby started to look around the room as the two guys shoved me into the wheelchair.

They strapped me down and was about to inject me with something until:

"WAIT! Camille, what do these pictures mean?" Abby asked. "I don't know." I replied truthfully. I felt something stick me and everything went black.

*two hours later*
Sam's POV
"Guys." Leigh said, walking outside. She sounded worried.

All of us were on the roof sitting at the bar. I mean, they gave me a strawberry-banana smoothie, so I'm good.

"Yeah?" Jesy asked.

"They took Camille back to the hospital and ran more tests. I think we need to go to the hospital."

TO BE CONTINUED