~Chapter 60~

*the next morning*
Jacob's POV
I woke up to the sun beaming in though the window. I looked over and Camille's body was pressed tightly against mine, her arm wrapped around my torso.

I smiled at her and closed my eyes again.

I felt the bed move and a bit of pressure on my crotch. I opened my eyes only to see Camille sitting on my crotch, her palms on my chest.

"What are you doing, sloth?" I asked. "Nothin, bear. How 'bout you?" she asked. I laughed at her and she kissed me.

"Okay. Get off." I said. "Why? I like sitting here." she said, moving her hips side to side. I groaned and tossed my head back.

"Chill, hubby. Geez." she said. "Okay. Off. Now." I said. "I'm shaking." she said, rocking more. "I will throw you." I teased.

"So?" she asked, rocking more.

Camille's POV
I kept rocking my hips side to side.

I find this funny, okay?

Before I knew it, I was under him and he was hovering above me.

"I told you to stop." he said sternly. "Like you were gonna do anything besides straddle me." I said sassily. "Shouldn't you be taking a pregnancy test?" he asked.

"Sure. Once you get off me, I will." I replied. "Now you know how I felt." he said, getting off of me and lying back down.

"Whatever." I said, getting out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and opened the cupboard.

***

"What's it say?!"

"Yo....."

"Don't lie to me, Cam."

"Bro. Come look!"

He walked into the bathroom and took the stick out of my hand. He put it down and picked me up. A squeal left my lips as I felt him hug me.

I laughed and hugged him back.

After a few minutes, the picture was posted to Instagram and Twitter with this caption:

"Looks like Ali's gonna be a big sister! ❤️"

THE END

Wait. You thought this was the end?

There's still so much left to our story. Let's just say, see you soon.