~Chapter 45~

*after school*
Camille's POV
Sam and I walked in the house and I closed the door behind me.

"MUM!" I yelled, my phone in my hand. Everyone came running down the stairs as panic rushed through my body for the fifth time today.

"What? What happened?" she asked. "Look!" Sam said, handing her my phone. She looked at the text message and I could see she was scared for me.

"Do you know who sent this? Could someone be playing a joke or something?" she asked. "No. The only person who would do that is Isabelle and she's gone. I don't know who sent it." I replied.

"Watch your back?! This has to be someone from your past. Who would get ahold of your number, anyways? You never gave it out. Well, I hope you didn't." Jesy said.

"I never gave my number out. I don't know who could've sent that." I said in a rushed tone.

"Baby girl? Okay, are you sure it wasn't Jacob?" Leigh asked. "No because he was really mad when he saw it. He also can't act, so it definitely wasn't him." I replied.

"Who could this be?" Jade asked, reading the text over and over again. "I don't know, but we have to get ready for the performance tonight." Sam said. "Yeah. She's right." I said, trying to ignore the erratic beating of my heart.

"Okay. But, we are keeping an eye on you." Mum said. We walked out the house and got into the car.

***

When we were in the gym, they started to get the best of me. My hands were shaking and I was nervous. I've done this many times, but this seems like the first.

Sam slowly reached for my hand and I nodded. She grabbed my hand and led me to the locker room.

"CAMILLE!"

I jumped at the sound of my name. I wanted to cover my ears so bad, but Sam had my hands bounded.

"What's wrong?" Layla asked.

Sam looked at me and let go of my hand. "Stay right here." she said. I shoved my hands in my pockets as I looked around the room, scared for my life.

Sam led everyone into a different room as I sat down on the floor. "WHAT?!" everyone yelled. I gasped and covered my ears, thinking someone would come in and hurt me.

I heard them yelling and I brought my knees up to my chest and put my head in between my legs. I started rocking back and forth, saying "stop" over and over again.

"They're mad at you and they're gonna kick your butt."

"Stop."

"They hate you."

"Leave me alone!"

"See. Everyone wants you to kill yourself."

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! STOP TALKING TO ME! YOU'RE EVIL! OH MY GOD! STOP BRINGING MY MOOD DOWN EVERY TIME I'M HAPPY! STOP! STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP!"

I was crying as I was rocking back in forth, my breathing heavy and my hands trembling. My head started to hurt really bad. Almost unbearable. I started crying and screaming, my muscles tensing, feeling like they're breaking.

My nails dug into my thighs, making blood appear as I raked my nails down from my thighs to my ankles.  I grabbed a fistful of my hair as I bit my lip hard.

"Camille. Camille. Calm down." a calm, steady, simi-deep voice told me. My breathing was still shaky as I stopped screaming.

"Shhh. It's okay. No one here is going to hurt you."

His voice calmed me. He hesitantly touched my hand. I quickly squeezed his hand as I cried. He gently pushed my legs down and sat me on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried. My body was shaking as I sobbed into his chest. "It hurts so bad." I cried.

"No one here wants to hurt you." he said. "Someone does want to hurt me." I cried. "Who?" he asked.

"Them."

__________________________________________________________________

Published: Friday, December 16 at 12:25 A.M.

So like, should I add in the performance in the next chapter or no? Because like, something big is happening after the performance and I just need to know.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and YAY! I updated!

I may not update tomorrow bc I have a doctors appointment. Or, I might as I'm waiting. Idk.

So, tell me what you thought of this chapter! Did you like it? Did it make you cry (I know this book makes some of you cry and I'm half sorry and half not sorry). I WRITE TO MAKE YOU FEEL, OKAY?! Did it piss you off? LET ME KNO!

Thank you guys so much for being so supportive of me! You guys don't know how much you mean to me.

And hey! If you ever need someone to talk to, rant to, or just need a friend, I'm here. My inbox is always open and I will respond as quickly as I can if you do IM me.

Love you guys so so so so sooooooo much! Byee!

xX~ Tiffany 😘❤️